Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Big Ben / Parliment

Just about two months before Cha Cha and I are off to Europe. It is the 2015 Matt Helser Farewell Tour. We received our flight information and discovered that we are going to one additional country as we are flying into Heathrow before hopping another flight to Prague. Jill is a huge fan of England so, even though we will probably not even get outside of the airport before heading to the Czech Republic, she can say she was there for a couple of hours. Maybe we will see Big Ben and Parliament from the air while coming in or going out. At the very least we will have time for a spot of tea (probably from a Starbuck's).

I am off of most of my medications. I am not overly-pleased with much of my medical care from one of the neurologists. Without going into much detail he has made claims and promises that have been false and/or just inaccurate (there is a slight difference between those to me). I did not use the word "lies" as I think that word implies intent to deceive. That may be the case in one or two of these cases but I will not be presumptuous for a change. I was supposed to have had another EEG that they would send me home with so they could monitor me outside of the hospital. Maybe this is just a sneaky house-arrest?  That, however, was scheduled for this Friday when I will be out of town on the 2015 Matt Helser Fairwell Tour; we are going to see Splenda. So, I called them to get it rescheduled (break for a mini-"episode" - Jill captured it on video per doctor's request) and now it won't be done until toward the end of the month. The reason I am off of some of the meds is because they wanted me to seize during the test and now, since the test is not until the end of the month, I wonder if I should take the meds until the test gets closer?

Yesterday I had six episodes throughout the day/night. I am keeping track of the times. The duration of these whatevers are only a few minutes on average. They generally start in my nasal area or chest and the work their way ups and down, Ironically, I just had another right now and my body feels like it has all fallen asleep. I cannot focus on anything right now.

I have to end. I am okay, I just have to rest for a bit. I am a bit disoriented which is new. I may blog again later today. TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment