Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Blog Abides

Not that Jeff - That's "The Dude!"
I have a great idea for an invention inspired by Jeff. I think that is going to be the name of a new company that I may start soon - Inspired By Jeff (patent pending/trademark/copyright). He's only been here a couple of days and he's pretty much running the place. He's not doing anything bad he has just changed our lifestyles for the better. Last night Cha Cha, Fabio, Jeff and I all went for a walk. This morning Fabio was up and ready for school before my alarm went off to get him up. He got up to let Jeff out of his cage and feed and walk him. I guess when we got Maisy Fabio was only three or four so this is the first pet that we have had that maybe he feels like is more his responsibility than any one else's. As I write this Jeff is in the Tiki Room licking the floors. See, we even get our floors cleaned because of Jeff (Inspired By Jeff).

Today I have to wait for the dryer repair man. I like hanging clothes outside but winter is coming so we'd better get the dryer fixed; it went out last week. Towels some times get crunchy on the line too on hot days. The dryer started to make a loud clanking sound and then smelled like smoke or, more specifically, burning rubber and then just stopped tumbling. I think the drum belt broke. Or, the drum itself took a poop. Then, after the repair man is gone I have to take Jeff to South Elgin for his physical. Though we are considering training him for agility sports because he shows great promise in many of the events we need to take him to make sure he is sound of health. We got him at Petland and they pay for the first appointment so we can be assured that he is healthy. I cannot imagine we'd take him back at this point no MATTer what malady he might have. I also have some research to get done for Dirty Laundry Podcast and, of course, we will record the show tonight. Tomorrow morning Fabio has an orthodontist appointment... Now I can rest my mind knowing that if I forget what major things I have to do in the next 24 hours I can come back here and reference by schedule.
I think the regular season of the NFL (do I even need to say what that stands for anymore?) begins this week. That is one of many things that I am going to like about having Sundays and Mondays off beginning September 16th; I will get to watch football on Sundays and on Monday nights. Football is not an obsession with me. I like to watch it once in awhile. Family always comes first - I would rather spend Sundays doing family stuff. I thought I was going to play fantasy football again this year though. I got a call from a couple of guys from one of the old leagues who were wondering if I'd like to play and I said I would provided several of the idiots that were in our old league were not playing. They assured me that they did not want those guys to play either and they'd call me back but since I never got another call and I have no drafted players I am guessing that is not going to happen. Maybe I am one of the idiots others did want to play?

I made the mistake of thinking I could research and write this at the same time and now it's 13:07. I have to wrap this up so I can get some stuff done here and be ready for the repairman. Thanks for stopping by. I imagine I will write again tomorrow but with possibly editing the show tomorrow I am uncertain. I hope you have a good rest of the day and night. Talk to you when I blog to you. TTTT...MITM (off) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment