Monday, September 30, 2013

Blog and Blogger

It's Monday for you - sorry. It was nice having Splenda home for the weekend. It's always sad when it comes to an end. It was nice that she likes Jeff (he is our new dog in case you are behind on the blogs). Right now Jeff is fighting with a laundry basket and he is losing. I suppose it's things like this that started the saying, "dumb as a dog." And, as a Border Collie, he is supposed to be the smartest of all dog breeds. That doesn't say much for the rest of the dog world. He weighs about 20 pounds and the basket weighs about two pounds and the laundry basket is kicking his butt. He's growling at it and barking at it and trying to sneak up on it. DUMB DOG!

Speaking of laundry baskets - have you listened to Dirty Laundry Podcast yet? We record a new show tonight and you don't want to get behind on The Laundry!
"Wha? Someone doesn't like our show?" YES!

While I am blogging I am watching the new Modern Family episodes (two episodes). I think I am done with this show. I don't really like the characters anymore. All of the actors are terrible except for Ed O'Neill. Cha Cha disagrees with me and still likes it but if we all liked the same things there would only have to be one channel with Breaking Bad playing back-to-back for eternity. The only way I may consider watching this train wreck is if Nathan Lane became a regular cast member to replace some of the crappy ones. Maybe it's the writing too but the acting is just abhorrent. There's a commercial on now and I am not forwarding through it - enough blogged!

Breaking Bad ended last night and I am sure we will talk about that on the show so I won't talk about it here. THAT was a great show though not very family friendly I suppose. I doubt kids like these other crap shows either - kids have better taste than adults quite often.

I thought I had heard that there was not going to be a Dumb and Dumber sequel or, at the very least, Jim Carrey wasn't going to do it. Now they have announced that Dumb or Dumber To (yes, that "to" is spelled correctly as the title reads) is suppose to be out in 2014. I really liked the first one and the Farrelly brothers are directing so it should be good. Carrey was not happy with his role in Kick Ass 2 (not "to") so maybe he is going to take another #2 huh? I did not see Kick Ass 2 yet but I will when it comes on video. I liked the first one and the reason Carrey did not like or promote Kick Ass 2 was because it was "too violent." You already know that if you listen to Dirty Laundry Podcast.

I have to get a bunch of stuff done around here so I had better get to it. The weekend was kind of unproductive as far as house chores. We went over and saw my dad - he just had his second knee replaced. He has a good start on being Titanium Man - he'll be able to kick Iron Man's butt. Then, Saturday night, I was sick; I think all of the days with now sleep caught up. Last night I drove Splenda to Champaign, dropped her off and then drove back home.

After I get done with my chores done I may even take a nap. Probably not. Is it weird to daydream about taking a nap? I guess not since when we dream in our sleep that we are awake huh? I think I am going to start watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix while I do my chores. Have a great day. I will let you know when the new show is up (probably tomorrow if we get it recorded early enough tonight so I can get it edited). Thanks for stopping by. TTTT....MITM (lifting that barge and toting that bale). TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment