Friday, April 19, 2013

Matt Van Winkle In The Middle

So, I guess it's November again. I must be Matt Van Winkle In The Middle. I slept through Spring and Summer and it was so cold that entire time that my facial hair didn't even grow. The news is still the same too. When I fell asleep back in April they were saying the same thing over-and-over about the Boston bombing and they are still saying the same nothing. I think they just want to be on the air when something is actually discovered so they can say they were the first with the news but in the meantime they will be the first with the olds instead of the news. I was just watching CBS and every little thing that hadn't been previously mentioned by another network even if as stupid as something like "he had green socks on" they try to make a big deal out of it being "breaking news" or an "exclusive" or "we are the first to report on." This is the kind of behavior we discourage in our children but there must be an expiration date on this stuff. What is the purpose? So they can make a promo that says they were better than everybody else? I think Maury Povitch and Jerry Springer may as well be newscasters these day. Maybe I am just bitter because Judge Judy is being preempted.

Red Sox game canceled. Bruins game canceled. Everyone in Boston told to stay home from school and work today. Isn't this where somebody is supposed to say something about "if we don't live our lives the terrorist win" or something? It will happen soon.

I hate when I begin writing the blog and I get blogger's-block or writer's-block or just plain blockhead. I am blocked right now and it is not the first time in the past week. This is the only time that it has involved my mind though. I am gonna take a break and probably be back with some more nonsense. While you wait please take a moment to listen to Dirty Laundry Podcast (also available free on iTunes).

Install 45 minutes here!

I am back. All I can think about is Boston and flooding here in the MIDDLEwest and the fertilizer explosion in Texas. I guess the terrorists media have won after all. I am gonna end now but may blog again tomorrow. Have a great whatever time there is until I blog again. Thanks so stopping by. TTTT...MITM (out)

No comments:

Post a Comment