Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I BELIEVE I Will Aggravate A Lot Of You Today!

Bananas seem very family-oriented or at the very least clannish. They come in bunches and even when they are sliced and put into a bowl with grapes, blueberries and raspberries they still want to stick together no MATTer how much you stir them up. I really respect that about bananas. Maybe they are just fruitists? Maybe the berries hate bananas? I guess there are other possibilities but I like to believe bananas are nice.

Do race horses really urinate more than other horses?

My body is revolting. The new Dirty Laundry Podcast is up and we talked about my most recent body battle. Now, with that being conquered another thing has reared its ugly head. Is this all part of getting on the other side of MIDDLE? Both of these issues I have dealt with in the past and I have defeated and now I have to fight the same battles again? I wonder if the one I just beat is also the cause of this new one? Things could be a lot worse and I would much rather have things happen to me than to other people. I am one of those dudes that feels worse when others feel bad than I do when I feel bad. I know that is kinda weird but that is who I am. Oh well, whatever happens happens. If I were a used car I am afraid I would be too costly to keep at this point. Maybe Cha Cha should trade me in on a new model though I am a classic fixer-upper. It might be just one of those sentimental deals.

The weather is having fits too. We are under a flood warning and it is raining like crazy. I love the rain and lightning and thunder. I do have to go to the train station to pick up Cha Cha in a couple of hours and I think I will take the 4Runner because the Fiat might have problems if we get all the rain they are saying we will get. I have only been a certified weather spotter for about two weeks and I have been able to use my new skills three times. Fortunately, I have not needed to use the secret telephone number I have to notify NOAA or the NWS or whoever of any catastrophic anomalies. I hope I never need to make a call but I am happy that I have the capability if I need to to help save someone's life.

I usually have something on television or the radio or the iPod while I write the blog. Right now I am watching one of my favorite movies - Chaplin. I find that I have many, many favorite films. I love movies. It must come from when I was a wee lad always going to see the Walt Disney films at the theater with my mom and brother and cousins. I think we went to see every one. I remember seeing Peter Pan, Song of the South, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Pinocchio, Bambi, Dumbo... Anyway, I just learned that the woman who plays Charlie Chaplin's mum in Chaplin is Geraldine Chaplin. She is Charlie Chaplin's daughter. Maybe that was common knowledge but that just made the film even better for me. I really do love the work of Robert Downey Jr.. Chaplin was pretty darned good too. Why don't they show Song of the South anymore? It was a great story. Is it because of some of the things they discuss are insensitive by today's standards? Yet they have Br'er Rabbit and Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear at Walt Disney World. Isn't the briar patch Splash Mountain? Don't kids wonder who theses characters are? I saw the film as a child and I am one of the most anti-racist people I know so that is poppycock if they say those things could cause racism. Maybe me seeing this a child contributed to me NOT being racist? Uncle Remus rocked!

I love living in America but I am getting sick and tired of many things here. You cannot make everybody happy in a country of this size but why are there so many jerks and idiots here? I am sure many people ask the same thing about me but they are completely wrong and I am 100% correct. I am sure they don't say the same thing. I try not to be political but everything we do and say is political really isn't it? I think guns should be more closely regulated. I believe people should be able to be with whomever they wish to be with no MATTer what gender or race or nationality or religion they are. I believe people can believe in whatever god they want to believe in or not believe in any god if they don't want to believe in a god. I do not believe people should be able to hurt other people. I believe children should always be happy. I believe Russians aren't as evil as our government has convinced us and we aren't as evil as they have convinced their people that we are. I believe our government doesn't really represent us rather just serves their own selfish interests. I believe marijuana should be legalized and cigarettes should have the tar and nicotine removed or be done-away with. I believe there should be no racism or sexism. I believe the DH should be outlawed. I believe I am incorrect more times than I am correct. I believe I will never be a Belieber. I believe in a lot more but I believe I will stop because I believe I have probably already aggravated most everyone on at least one of those. I also believe that you can believe what you believe and I can believe what I believe and I believe we can still live together and be friends. Now I believe I will really stop.

I think I am done blogging for the day. Thanks a lot for stopping-in and for listening to the podcast; I really do appreciate you and hope I make you smile now and again. I know that your being here makes me smile. Have a great night and enjoy the storm - I love storms. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

SMILE!  (yes, that is a link)

No comments:

Post a Comment