Friday, April 26, 2013

A Very Short No Senior Discount Blog!

I don't really have anything to blog about but in yesterday's blog I said there was a 92.1% chance that I
would blog today and it is smart to play the odds so here I blog. I am really not in the mood to blog either but you shouldn't buck the odds. Maybe I could get out of things I don't want to do by blogging that there is a low percentage that I should do those things and then I shouldn't do them.

Tuesday is Cha Cha and my 25th wedding anniversary. We don't have any great thing planned. It sounds like we're gonna go out for dinner and see a movie. I think for our 30th we are going to go on a European cruise. By then Splenda will be married and Fabio will be a sophomore in college and the dog will probably be dead so we won't have any reason not to. We will also be able to get a senior discount then so maybe the cruise will be cheaper. Cha Cha wants to see  Oblivion. I wonder if she is sending me a subtle message and maybe we won't make it to 20.

Oblivion sounds good and I really like Morgan Freeman and I have liked Tom Cruise's work a great deal over the years but he is a douche. I am not sure if I want to be one of those guys who boycotts a person because of their personal life. I have quite a list of celebs I have problems with based on this philosophy. And then where do I draw the line? I don't have the kind of time it would take to keep up with this method. Maybe I need to start a website for this. How would that be different than TMZ and then I would have to boycott myself.

My lack of wanting to blog is bubbling up as I have to get ready for work. Have a great weekend as I will probably not blog again until your Monday. Thanks for being here for this brief waste of time. TTTYM..MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment