Friday, April 12, 2013

A Trip to the Bloggie-Hatch

I haven't blogged in four days; I think I may have been burning myself out. Back in the day, when people
read newspapers, columnists would write every day (some weekly) but they were looking for a news topic and throwing their spin on it or taking letters requesting "professional" advise and answering them... I think I need to get a focus for the blog. It took me 833 blogs to figure this out? But, that being blogged, I don't want to tie myself to one topic. Variety is the spice of blog. Any advise? That's ironic huh? Maybe an entertainment blog. I could talk about films and television shows and books and magazines and podcasts... I was a media major in college as well as your journalism so maybe that was for a reason? Imagine using my education. Or. do I just start a completely new blog for that and keep this one to psychoanalyze myself from time to time? Is this how a trip to the boobie-hatch begins?

This where my media whorishness begins. The new Dirty Laundry Podcast is ready. I think you'll enjoy it because Cha Cha is very entertaining - I guarantee she will make you laugh at least one time or double pod-listening fee back. (In case you are unaware the show is free at that link and on iTunes)

I think I am getting burned-out by life. It is only temporary and we all go through it from time-to-time but my hours and days of are really wearing me down. I will give it another couple of months and then, if nothing changes as seem that they may, I will have to make them change myself. I know this sounds very vague but I am not much of an ultimatum kind of guy and with the situation that I am blogging about I have no leverage. I don't have hand! There are too many governing bodies that have strict rules in place regarding this dictating of my misery. If, by the end of July I still feel this way, changes will be made. See, I set a precise deadline and maybe that is what I need to do. Things are so much better for so many reasons since I left my last job but humans always need to strive for more or we die. We die emotionally or spiritually or socially or economically or physically or any number of other ways and I am not ready to die in any of those ways. As long as I know how to love I know I'll stay alive. I've got all my life to live and all my love to live and I'll survive. I will survive!
Cha Cha and I are thinking about taking an improv class. Maybe will be the next Shields and Yarnell or something. It sure would give us something to podcast about wouldn't it? It is kind of costly but we are considering it. I think most people that I have known who are in community theater are weird so I don't see myself going that way but who knows? I know that I am kinda weird too so maybe? Why does weird have such a negative connotation? Weird just means different to me. Wanna take a improv class with the World's Blog's most famous podcast team?

Speaking of different...I heard that Jonathan Winters died. He was a weird dude and he always made me laugh. I doubt that he was really weird but that was his persona and the characters he played. Just looking at his phot makes me happy; that is the true sign of a great person. Just the thought or sight of them brightens your day. Didn't he play Mork and Mindy's on Mork and Mindy? He played Papa Smurf (voice) in The Smurfs and The Smurfs II comes out soon which his voice will be coming out of Papa Smurf's little blue puss again. Talk about an improv dude. Without him we probably would not have had Robin Williams' comedy. He was a guy who would seem to do almost anything for a laugh and I can relate to that. I have been that way most of my life - I think most people refer to it as immaturity. Maturity is boring. Who wants to be boring? Besides politicians.

Well, we have to start getting ready to head to dinner before I go to work. Cha Cha's cousin Dennis died and we are all getting together to celebrate Denny. The funeral was this morning and I really wanted to go but I could not make it. I really liked Denny and I think he really liked me. He was kind of a shy guy so I always felt proud that he liked me if that doesn't sound weird. He was a loner so we hadn't seen him in awhile but I will always have very good thought about Dennis Mullins. Anywho... I have to get showered and such. Thanks for letting me get a few things off my blog and if you have any counseling to offer don't be shy. I will listen and welcome and suggestions on the direction of the blog or my life. I may not take your advise but you are generally a lot smarty than I am so I will surely consider any suggestions. TTT?...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment