Thursday, February 25, 2016

My Inadequacies (AGAIN)

Why does Commonwealth Edison (our provider of electricity in this house) want us to compare
ourselves with everyone else? About once a month we receive a notice in the mail (separate from our monthly bill) that shows a graph which shows us how much of their energy we purchase from them and the average of all of their customers and the average of our neighbors. Of course, it does not mention any customers individually, rather, just the averages. What a waste of paper and postage and energy (pun intended). Why not save the money that we are paying you to produce those stupid mailers and lower our electricity bill by whatever it costs you to send us those useless mailings? I cannot imagine that they are doing it so we will use less of their product. I want to know what the motive is there? Is it mandated by some agency that controls them? Is it public relations?

I have been editing the new Dirty Laundry Podcast episode (finally) this afternoon. I am half-way done and I believe I, somehow, deleted the second half of the show. I guess it is good that we start strong so the stuff that we I probably lost was not our best stuff of the week. Now, I either just wrap-it-up as a 35 minute show or we record another twenty minutes or so and, probably, the whole show will sound great. I will let Cha Cha weigh-in when she gets home. I would have edited the show earlier but we have a pirate in the home who likes to monopolize the WiFi. The one who contributes zero for the access uses most of it - sounds pretty typical in America.I will not be confident to have live guests again until I get my poop together,
It's almost like professional wrestling (just as phony too)

There is another Republican Party debate tonight. Why does there need to be so many political debates? Shouldn't there just be one long one on CNN or something? Maybe it gives the next President a lot of experience filibustering even though all of the candidates are politicians, in one way or another, and are probably very experienced in that arena. I will not be watching any more debates this year.

Tomorrow I have to go Uber and take my dad about town to his doctor's appointment. In case you were unaware, "Uber" is German for "About." He should be able to drive himself soon but I bet he is getting stir-crazy. He is a guy who is ALWAYS busy and now he is grounded. I am sure we will probably do grocery shopping too but they have enough food to feed a small country most of the time.

Okay, I am gonna go make dinner (giardiniera mini meatloafs again)/ Thanks for stopping-by and for letting get some frustrations off my blog. I hope you have a great night (since it is already 17:17 here. TTTT?...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment