Saturday, February 13, 2016

In 1776 I Would Already Have Been Dead for Six Years!

Photographic statistics show that 3 out of 4 U.S. Presidents were not morons
Can you believe I am blogging for the third day in a row? Me neither!

I will so happy when this Presidential election is over. All we hear is how this candidate is terrible and this candidate is the only one who knows what's going on... I believe that 80% (truth be blogged I pulled that number out of thin air like politicians do their figures) of the things that most politicians say are made-up or fudged or inflated or deflated. I do not consider myself a supporter of one political party over another as I have voted for candidates on both sides of the aisle as they say. I think the last Republican I voted for who became President, however, was Abraham Lincoln.  I never regretted that vote. Actually I voted for George H.W. Bush and. most likely, Ronald Reagan. It is  odd to think  that I have only been old enough to vote for five Presidents so far. I suppose that is untrue since some of those Presidents (Reagan, H.W., Clinton, H.W. and Obama were reelected). I am proud to say that I never voted for W even once. I would definitely say that I lean left a bit more than I do to the right since I only have half of a big toe on my left foot these days. I am pretty sure I know who I am voting for in November and I will just let you know that I do not vote based on age either (though everyone I have ever voted for has been over 35 years of age when I voted for them). Why does our President have to be at least 35 years old? I wonder how they arrived at that number. In 1776 the life expectancy was 47.3 years old; at 35 you were a geezer. I bet Ben Franklin was only 20 when he looked 80. The life expectancy in 2016 in the U.S. and A. is 79 years old. In 1776 I would have already been dead and gone for six years and now, with the current averages, I have another 26 years to go. Some days I wish it was 1776 again. If I move to Monaco I would live another ten-and-a-half years beyond my 26 years projected here.

Speaking of age my legs are really feeling the muscle bern today after running yesterday. I am not sure that the sprints were just a good idea. It is the good kind of ache, however, and it is mainly in my right Vastus Medialus. They say "no pain no gain" but this is not pain it is just ache. I am trying to think of a phrase for that. No ache no beefcake? No sore no glor (as in glory)? No twinge no binge? No ouch more pouch? I like a few of these so I will start printing some t-shirts and see what phrase gets the best feedback. In the meantime I will consider, since they are in writing here, that they are trademarked and copy-written and patented... Sorry NIKE but I am willing to talk with your people on licensing.
That is precisely the look I get when I see her on anything (even now)
Am I the only person on the world who does not like Kristen Wiig? I cannot watch anything she is on (yes, I said ON the world). If I see her I will immediately turn WHATEVER it is off. Just wondering it is just me or other person have Wiigaphobia too. I guess it is not actually a phobia it is more like a Wiigimosity. What is the opposite of a fan club because I may start one of those. Not really, I am too lazy to do that. I would rather just complain and moan and groan about things in a blog.

Cha Cha is up in her office working on videos and such for the sales meeting. I will be happy for her when the meeting begins and she can rest. I guess after the meeting is over is when she can rest really.

Tomorrow is St. Valentine's Day and Jill and I may go out for a salad or some grilled chicken or grilled fish. When eating at restaurants I still eat healthy these days and we don't get appetizers. And they say eating healthy is more expensive! It makes even more sense to eat healthy on St. Valentine's Day I think since being unhealthy is harder on your heart. That would be a good way to promote St. Valentine's Day but the restaurants and candy makers who put their chocolates in the cleverly marketed heart-shaped boxes to show how being fat can cause heart attacks and diabetes and such don't really care about us. They care about their stock prices and making their corporate investors happy; that's their true love. Man, I am sure cynical today aren't I?

I should stop and try to be in a better mood the next time I blog. I hope you have a great weekend and a wonderful Valentine's Day if I don't blog tomorrow (I will probably not blog then). Thank you for stopping by and letting me rant and complain; I really do appreciate you letting me get things off of my fingers. I heart you for that. Stay warm and thanks again for stopping by. TTTT (maybe) but Monday more likely...MITM (out)  HAPPY V.D. - TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment