Thursday, June 26, 2014

I Want it Now!

Which ice cream is clear?  Vanilla? Pineapple Sherbet? Sorbet?
It is 19:10 on Wednesday night. I am calling-off from work tonight because I need to try to get on a regular sleeping schedule tonight so I can do my interior body flushing tomorrow for my anal intrusion on Friday. I was reading through the pre-invasion battle plans and I see the doctor who will be performing the procedure is named Bubba and I have to wear an orange jump suit. Orange is the new brown.

The new load of Dirty Laundry Podcast (Load #157) is ready to make you laugh and think and hum and feel better about yourself.

With having tonight off I now have begun a five-day weekend. I am headed to Milwaukee Friday right after my anal raping. I wonder if I will get drunk quicker cheaper with my entire body void of sustenance.

It quickly turned into 20:15. I think I will go to bed. This is almost the time I am usually waking up to get ready for work. When I wake-up in the morning I will be on a 100% clear liquid diet for over 24 hours. At 06:00 I am supposed to drink something called SUPREP (16 ounces) and then another 32 ounces of water/clear liquid within the next hour. Vodka and gin are clear. I am a great drinker (I went to Southern Illinois University you know - we are the ones that ruined Halloween for everyone else). I think I will just chug the 48 ounces down straight away and then pee for the next two hours straight. The peeing part wasn't that big a problem back in the late 1980's in Carbondale when I was much younger. If I drink 5 1/2 cans of ginger ale or 7-Up... one right after another I bet I could burp for three minutes straight and then pee for three hours straight. I may as well make losing my anal virginity YouTube-worthy. Ginger ale is kinda yellow; does it qualify for "clear?"

It is 04:00 now. I would still be at work for another two hours usually. Today, instead, I have already slept the night and I am awake for the day finishing this blog. When I have something to eat drink later I believe I will have chicken broth. Hey, that is kinda yellow too so, I am making the comparative assumption that ginger ale is "clear" enough. I am kind of excited to get rid of all of the crap (pun sort of intended) in my system. I'd like to believe that once I am cleaned out I could remain cleaned-out but, though I will try, I will kill my body with crap again. Why do we do things to ourselves even though we know they are harmful? I am a total immediate gratification kinda guy. I really dislike that quality about me sometimes. But, then other times, that is my best quality. Instant gratification and harmful = fast food and drive-up windows.

While finishing this blog this morning I have been watching American History X. I have seen this film at least seven or eight times. It is extremely disturbing but a great movie. I have always liked Edward Norton and disliked prejudice so it makes sense that I would like this movie. I did not even think of it until writing this paragraph butt but there is one particular scene on the movie that is similar to what I will be experiencing in about 26 hours. At least I get drugs prior to my shower scene.

I will probably blog again later today and post it EARLY tomorrow morning. I think I am going to set up a "desk" in front of the commode so I have evacuate and blog at the same time. Multi-tasking and prep is a big part of immediate gratification. Ironic that IMMEDIATE requires planning. Thanks a lot for stopping in. Check out the podcast and I will blog at you in about 20 hours. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment