Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I Have No Idea What I am Doing (and it shows)

I am starting today's blog with nothing really on my mind. Yesterday I said I was gonna blog today and I keep my word 67% of the time. This is not even close to the first time I have started a blog without any idea of what I was going to say. The only thing on my mind is that my weekend begins in 17 hours (right after my Friday begins in nine hours). Nothing MATTers but the weekend.

There are quite a few hints that there are going to be some more day shifts added at work. I am hoping that three day-time positions are added because I am third in line to move into one of those slots. Even second shift would be better. I am not even that picky what my days off would be if I could work with some daylight in the sky. I wonder of my skin would go up in flames?

Speaking of daylight the Comcast/Infinity people have not been here to bury that cable yet. Cha Cha told me this morning, while I was trying to sleep, that they were here to bury the cable. I woke up three hours later to see the cable still lying there. Maybe it is because it has been raining for about two days straight and the ground is too wet. You think they would have ding-donged the doorbell or left a note on the door. They said 8AM - 8PM so I really have no beef yet as it is only 13:25. I will probably call back and get the runaround again tomorrow.

I have to take the LEADS (Law Enforcement Agency Data System) test this week. It is a certification that needs to be redone every two years. It is not difficult. It's just time consuming; it takes about two hours. I could take it at work but I think I will do it tomorrow or Friday here at home. I don't know. Maybe I will do it tonight at work. See, I am unsure of everything today.

Believe it or not I am out of words. I am gonna end here. I will probably blog tomorrow and we will record a new Dirty Laundry Podcast tomorrow too. Have a great rest of your whatever you call what it is right now. TTTT...MITM (out)!

No comments:

Post a Comment