Friday, May 17, 2013

Reoccurring Daymares? Awesome!

I am not sure what the exact definition of "nightmare" is and I sleep during the day rather than during the night which further vexes me but I believe I am having a recurring daymare. Last day (that would be last night to you most likely) I had the same daymare that I had the night day before. It wasn't the stereotypical daymare (not just because it wasn't at night) but I suppose we all have our own things that our mind tries to work out in it's spare time - "what color socks goes with this" and things of that nature. In my day mare I was editing Dirty Laundry Podcast and it was going horribly bad and it was never-ending.  The one I had yesterday was worse than the one I just had because when I woke up I had no idea where I was and no idea what time or even what day it was. It is very odd for me to remember my dreams so having a reoccurring one is doubly-odd. Waking up in my own bed and not having any idea where I was was the topper. The room seemed familiar but it seemed tilted, a different color and turned in a different direction or something. It was like waking up in an arch villain's lair on Batman. I don't do drugs and I had not been drinking it was just weird; I rather enjoyed it actually and hope it continues. Both times I was awoken by my cell phone ringing so maybe that is some kind of factor too. It means I am sleeping deeply I guess. Or, maybe I am going Matt mad. If I do go mad please don't worry; I love trying new things. Also, you have my permission to screw with me if I go loony. I thought I would tell you that while I am still of sound(ish) mind and put it in writing for you so you can show people that you are just respecting my wishes.

I bet you're happy that it's your Friday huh? I am happy that it's my Tuesday too. I cannot believe it's only noon. I would not have known but I turned to boob tube on (named for me I think - for many reasons) and the noon news is on. When did the news become about things that don't need to concern everyone. The lead story was about a house fire that killed a man and a woman. It is very tragic and sad but how does that concern the masses? Unless you know these people, though horrific if you do, it has nothing to do with you or I. Why is their jobs to make us sad? There is money in sadness I suppose; are they supported by the medical industry? I rarely watch the news for this precise reason. I would rather go to MSN or something on-line so I can choose which stories I want to "watch." It's like creating my own little happy and entertaining news show. I knew that degree and writing and editing news for years would have practical applications in time.

The Office series finale was last night.I have not watched it yet but DVR'd it. I heard that it is really good and I think I read a spoiler but that is what happens if you DVR things. I knew who won Survivor before I watched it but I still watched it. I was kind of bummed that The Office ran a bit long (on purpose) because Hannibal is only 45 minutes. I am watching Hannibal now and am pleasantly surprises that they did what I had hoped; they skipped several of the commercial breaks. Same amount of show with less hawking. It's like they did some of the speeding through the ads for me.

My feet hurt. I walked A LOT last night. I like walking but the sore feet I don't really care for. I probably did 8 - 10 miles. I used to use the pedometer on my iPod but by the time I got done the battery was dead and that was frustrating. I see where they have a little devise now that charges your USB devises and I know eventually I will get one of these. Maybe for Matti Gras?

I love the warmer weather but I hate being stuffed-up. I think I have seasonal allergies. I don't take anything for it I just become a mouth-breather. I like to give my nose hairs a break now and then. Also, there are probably a lot of nutrients in dirt. Minerals for sure.

This is starting to get long. I try to keep these short so you get a little of the old in-out-in-out because I know you have things to do. The podcast runs longer because you can take that with you if you wish. Thanks a lot for taking the time. I probably won't blog again until your Monday but I am never sure when the mood will strike. If I don't blog at you until Monday have a great weekend. Is it weird that I hope it rains? TTT?...MITM (out to possibly enjoy an afternoon mare later) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment