Thursday, May 9, 2013

Don't Be a Filomena!

because we don't have even the basic parts 
What a great day today so far - NOT! Took Cha Cha to the train this morning (hit it ROZ) so far no problems. Went to the store this is where the problems started. As I pulled up to the store I noticed in the reflection of the window glass that the driver's side headlight was out. No big deal I figured since I was out and could stop and get a new bulb. I thought to myself, "self, why don't you try the Chrysler dealer since Fiat bought Chrysler. I went there and they did not have the bulb but some good of that stop came when I discovered that we still have five free services on the Fiat and we can take it to them right here in town rather than having to continue to drive to Schaumburg. I am happy not to have to go back to those a-holes. The guy in the service department called around for the bulb and could not find one but he cracked me up when he was on the phone calling it a FI-at (and in Hi-Fi). Fiat bought out Chrysler and you are a service department at a Chrysler dealership and you're talking about one of the most driven cars in the world.  So, I went to Wal-Mart, which I hate but I needed a bulb. They did not have it. I went to Advanced Auto Parts - nope. I went to Auto Zone - nope-a-roo. Hey, what about NAPA? They didn't have it but they'll have it after 2:30 this afternoon. I paid for it already - $60 for one tiny little light bulb. Damn Hi-Fiat and your expensive parts. Then I got home and the garage door would not go up. I went through the house and the garage door opener is broken.There is a problem with the track. That is at least three things so if they come in threes I think I am done with it now.

While I was out I stopped by Radio Shack too. I looked at mixing boards so we can begin having multiple microphones on Dirty Laundry Podcast. I think it is very doable. I am excited. With the extra mics we will sound even better as you will be able to hear everyone equally and it will make editing go a lot quicker too.

The Chicago Bulls lost VERY BIG to the Miami Heat last night. That is a story but the bigger part of the story is the search for the really classy lady who decided she was not a very big Joakim Noah fan. I know people are passionate about sports but I have never ever been able to understand this type of behavior. There is a national search to find this woman who thinks the Bulls are number one. I imagine people will want to talk to her on their talk shows and get her on the news. Her and the loudmouth behind her had some pretty nice seats and they appear to be dressed nicely yet I can tell that they are total idiots (as opposed to partial idiots). I hope she has kids that see their mother acting like a moron and she has to try to explain this behavior. Also, when did Shaquille O'neal get a job as an usher at American Airlines Arena for Heat games? That dude is taller than Bulls' center Noah. If I would have been sitting behind her I may have found some nacho cheese to accidentally spill on those white pants of hers. Maybe they are singing and she is snapping her fingers to the beat of the song. That kid in the front row is looking at Noah thinking, "how can you not punch her in the mouth?" And the girl next to Noah by the rail  just got silicone whiplash.

I just read that her name is Filomena Tobia. The Fort Lauderdale Sun Sentinel found her. She is the widow of former CNBC commentator Seth Tobias who was found dead in their pool. Medical examiners found a lethal (obviously) mix of alcohol, cocaine and Ambien (sleeping pill) in his system. Seth's five brothers accused her of murdering him but the long investigation found no foul play and she got the $25,000,000.00; that explains the good seats. Her daughter says that Filomena says about the incident that "people need to get a life." We have lives but they could never be quite as exciting as yours appears to be.

I have to get some more laundry done; almost everything that fits in the washing machine in the house is clean now. I guarantee rain tonight because it's Thursday. Thursday is my Monday and Monday always has to be gloomy! In about an hour I can head over and pick-up my $60 light bulb. As soon as I get this one swapped out the passenger-side will probably blow. Have a great rest of your Thursday and your Thursnight. I really do appreaciate you and am thankful that you aren't a Filomena. TTTT (probably)...MITM (aus) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment