Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Free The Vowels!

I was watching some late night television and there was a Colonial Penn life insurance commercial on with Alec Trebec and he said it costs "less than 35 cents a day." What in the Helser does that mean? 34 cents a day? 29 cents a day? Say what it is not what it's not Alec. And say it in the form of a question. What is that all about too? Can't they do away with that answer in the form a question deal? It was cute in the 60's but come on - enough already. And how come you have to buy vowels on Wheel of Fortune? FREE THE VOWELS! So many damn stupid game show rules. "Closest to without going over." Closest is closest - too hard to do the math? I bet the guy who originally came up with that rule wasn't very good at subtracting. On the corner of Laziness and Ignorance is probably where most game show rules were born.

The new Dirty Laundry Podcast is ready. I will try to think of something to entice you to listen but if you are you are and if you're not you're not. Let me just say that on this week's show you will find out how to watch an eight minute cartoon of Cha Cha and I as done by The Lost Sock! It is funny as Helser. I think everyone should see themselves as a cartoon character. The world would be so much nicer if we were all cartoons. I cannot thank The Lost Sock enough and I could not be more impressed by what he did. I just watched the cartoon again and it cracks me up every time I watch it. Check it out on the Dirty Laundry Podcast Facebook page. While you're there be sure to "like" us.

Wow, I had forgotten that I started writing this. I went to close the window and discovered that I left a dangling blogiciple. Now I have to think of something else to write.

Tonight the Chicago Blackhawks are back at it against the Detroit Red Wings. I have been a Hawks fan for as long as I can remember. I hope they get it done tonight. Hawks - Wings is a pretty long rivalry and they both play tough against one another. It will be a good game. The Blackhawks need to score four goals to win; they scored four each time they beat the Red Wings in this series.

It is now 18:24 and I have been working on this blog since about 02:00. I have not been writing continuously, of course, but that is when I began. Over sixteen hours of writing and this is the crap I am writing now? I just got back from the store and I bought stuff to make tacos. I made the tacos and everybody else here is eating. I am not really hungry right now. The Blackhawks start soon so I have blogged long enough (sixteen hours is my limit). Have a great night and thanks for stopping by. I hope it did not take you as long to read this as it did for me to write it. Unless, of course, you are a slow reader (which is fine) or you were just savoring every well-chosen word. TTTT...MITM (out like the cartoon character I have become) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment