Saturday, May 25, 2013

I Bunch of Non-Cents!

What do you suppose the National Gastroenterologist Association was thinking when they asked me to do a PSA (public service announcement) on this week's Dirty Laundry Podcast? I try to be good but sometimes my goodness ends in cease and desist letters and threats of legal action. I just like to put my own personal spin on flatulence awareness and this is the thanks I get. If you haven't listened to this week's show you had better click that link or download it onto your mobile devise free from iTunes (Dirty Laundry Podcast) quickly before we are forced to take it down. Right now I am playing the "it's a three day weekend" card and cannot be reached but I worry that ropes will drop from a cloud and the Podcast Police will appear from the sky and leave Cha Cha to blog-on without me. I will leave her with a story - it's the least that I could do.

Did you know that most grocery stores don't carry popsicle sticks? Maybe in the summer they would? I had to improvise but now that I think of it I should have just bought the cheapest popsicles and thrown them in a sink full of hot water and liquefied those rascals for their sticks. That probably would have even been cheaper than if I had found the popsicles. That's probably what ivory hunters say too. Plastic knives had to step in and "playing the role of popsicle sticks for chocolate covered bananas this week will be plastic knives."

I wish I did not un-do my day-off tonight. That sentence seems wrong but as many times as I read it I think it is correct. At this point I would just be taking it off to take it off and I have a three-day weekday end coming up M-T-W so it didn't make sense and anybody who knows me that I ALWAYS make cents. I wish I made dollars but cents are better than non-cents.I does seem like it would be a good night for a fire outside though - oh well.
At 2:01 AM MST (Middle Standard Time normally called CST) Arrested Development hits Netflix. I will still have about four hours of work left so we will not be the first to see it. I guess Cha Cha could watch them without me and I have Netflix on my phone so I could watch it on my phone if we're slow at work. While I blog this I have the Arrested Development marathon on IFC on the boob tube (I really should sue over the use of my nickname in that term). I would have been disappointed if they had not exploited the new shows. It's because of idiots like me that they do this every time something like this happens. I am surprised that we haven't seen the original The Great Gatsby on television. I bet it's been there and I just haven't seen it. I forgot that Splenda took the Wii back with her to school when she was just home last week. Now we will be huddled around one of our laptops. I suppose we could use the X-Box 360 but Fabio would have a problem with that and it is his. Maybe we'll just have to hook-up one of the laptops to the television. This sure is turning into a commercial for Netflix and Arrested Development isn't it? Maybe there is a way I can monetize this blog one day huh? Why would they pay me if I do it for free? What a maroon! More non-cents.

I have to end now. Cha Cha will be home from her two hour hair thingy. I am in and out in about fifteen minutes and it takes her two hours. I could last longer if I wanted to but I am more about the old in-out-in-out when it comes to hair-shaping. Have a nice night and tomorrow. I doubt that I will blog tomorrow but I may blog live during the AD marathon; you never know what I may do. Neither do I. Thanks a lot for stopping-in. Make sure to check out the podcast before it's yanked (no comment). TTTS (soon)...MITM (gone).

No comments:

Post a Comment