Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Nude Bea Arthur? Really?

I just got my haircut and when she washed my hair she said that the stuff they were using for my hair was a 3 in 1. It is a shampoo, conditioner and a body wash. What's next a 4 in 1? Shampoo, conditioner, body wash and mouth wash? Then a 5 in 1 they add deodorant. Then a 6 in 1 includes foot powder. I am sure when it does arrive it will be Axe. When will it end? I thought you weren't supposed to use regular soap on your hair but that is probably all a scam to get us to buy many different products and separate us from our cash.

It is nice to have the nicer weather for a bit. I got to drive the Fiat with the top down which on the way to get my haircut was pretty cool (not literally) because my hair was blowing about but on the way back it wasn't as fun.

Splenda has been home for over a week and it has been great. She is heading back south this afternoon because even though school's out for summer. No more pencils, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks. She has to work so she has to fly south again. Last night she and Fabio and I went to a new Japanese steakhouse in town called Mikimoto Japanese Steakhouse. It was fun. We sat at the hibachi table and our chef or whatever he is called cooked right in front of us. His name was "Brian" and he laughed when I told him he doesn't look like a Brian. He was clearly not a Brian. I had the shrimp and chicken, Fabio had the lobster and chicken and Splenda had the vegetable. While he was cooking he threw food to us off of is spatula and all three of us caught the food in our mouths - I was never more proud as a father. That's not true; I have been a lot prouder many, many times but that was pretty cool that we are the Flying Wallendas of  hibachi. The food was good and "Brian" was great but it was confusing what we were supposed to do and the waitress was either a bad waitress or she wasn't really even sure what was going on. Once the hibachi part started it was great. Thank you "Brian!" Cha Cha was out with work friends so she was not with us but we had her blessing or we would not have gone.

I just saw on the website that we host Dirty Laundry Podcast on (PodOmatic) which also launches it to iTunes that we are one of the top ten comedy podcasts in Chicago. I posted a copy of the page on the Dirty Laundry Podcast Facebook page. While we are on the Dirty Laundry Podcast portion of the blog the new podcast is up - click that red link up there or go to iTunes and search "Dirty Laundry Podcast." I feel like everything I was going to blog about we talked about on the podcast so I am blog-blocked.

I did see where a nude painting of Bea Arthur sold for $1.91 Million. I don't know if, even if I had that kind of money, I would even pay that much to watch a nude Bea Arthur clean my house. Maybe Estelle Getty but not Bea Arthur. I don't think the photo looks much like Bea but I'd have to see the entire body to really be a true judge. I can see maybe Franklin Pierce or Zachary Taylor or John Adams. A young Margaret Thatcher or Helen Mirren or is that the same person? I have looked at the photo for a bit now and I guess I do see Bea Arthur a bit. No, it's John Adams.

It's another nice day today in the MIDDLEwest. I actually didn't mind the cold that much this winter. I would say that Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons probably because they are the season in the MIDDLE of Winter and Summer. They also have the MIDDLE temperatures, I am a MIDDLE guy all the way I think. I wouldn't mind having large money to find out what that was like but I am okay in the MIDDLE there too.

I am just filibustering now. I have to trim my finger nails and finish up the laundry and get a few winks in before I go to work. I just took a break to take out the garbage. That's usually Fabio's job but I just felt like doing it - weird huh? I may also trim my nose hairs since they are probably more noticeable now with my head hairs trimmed. Have a great night sleeping with your window open if you are in mu nape of the neck. It won't be long before we're sweating to the MIDDLEies. Coincidentally, the washer and dryer are sing my tunes. Thanks a lot for stopping in and for listening to the podcast. I think about you all the time when I am writing this and we are recording that. TTTT (most likely)...MITM (folding) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment