Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Urine / Feces Everywhere!!!! Blogliness is next to godliness

In an election year I cannot believe no network is showing The West Wing. I also cannot believe I haven't seen Dave or The American President or Guarding Tess or Primary Colors or Nixon or JFK or even Forest Gump on any channels with the Presidential election being so close. I bet as the election gets closer we will see movies about Presidents.

Chicago Police found a field full of marijuana plants the size of Christmas Trees (some over 10 feet tall) in a field the size of two football fields while flying over in a helicopter. The pot farm was well hid so it could only be seen from the air but I think the part of the story that they are missing is that it was in Stoney Island. It's like Cheech and Chong were hiding it the most obvious place because hiding in plain sight (plane sight in this case) is always the best idea. The farmers (some call these people drug traffickers but these were farmers) were smart enough to make sure they were nowhere to be found and they will probably never know who was behind this. I think a marijuana Christmas Tree would be very festive; I bet we'd all have merrier Christmases. I think they'd be good for Thanksgiving too. I have never smoked pot but it has always a Christmas wish of mine. Maybe 4/20 could be called Christijuana?

As long as I am on Chicago for now...did you hear that they did a study of the filthiest Major League Baseball (MLB) ballparks? Guess what the dirtiest MLB ballpark was... Remember this is a St. Louis Cardinals' fan talking so that may be a hint. It is Wrigley Field. So now the Cubs lose over 100 games this season, only the third time in franchise history and something they haven't done since 1966, and are the filthiest ballpark in the league but they will still fill the seats again next season. The Cubs cannot blame the filthines on being bad because the only team worse than them in baseball this season, The Houston Astros, are the fourth cleanest. For verification and to see that I did not make this up check out www.ufe.com (UFE stands for, and I am not making this up either, Urine/Feces Everywhere). The website also has an article that says Sweden wants to outlaw urinating standing up. That's the best part of peeing...and I thought the Swedes were so smart and progressive. I am glad Cha Cha doesn't read this blog because I cannot wait to talk about this on next week's Dirty Laundry Podcast. Don't tell her about it...it will ruin the fun. I just read the article and guess what the only ballpark to get an "A" rating in this survey was...that's right, Busch Stadium. Home of the defending World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals. And, they are in the play-offs again this year. The survey even went as far as to see how many people washed their hands when they went to the restrooms. Cleanliness is next to godliness it seems. I found that Miller Park in Milwaukee is #3 in cleanliness. It turns out that I am a much better father than I even knew (I am good even by accident)...I usually take the kids to Milwaukee to see the Cardinals rather than to Wrigley Field. Let this be a lesson to you youngsters out there-- don't be a Mr. Bungle...wash your hands and stay away from Giggly Field.

Now I have to pee (by the way, I always wash my hands). I am so weak-minded.

I wasn't intending to do an entire blog this morning but this has gotten long (TWSS). I sometimes just type things here and there on here and then when it seems like it is blog-length I will tie it together and post it but I am windy this morning.

I have to get Fabio up for school and go to the store to get stuff for his lunch. Have a great day and make sure to wash your hands. Thank you for stopping by. I am fairly sure I will blog again tomorrow. I will probably even start today while I am waiting for the car to be serviced; thank goodness they have wifi. This is the last "free" service we have for the FIAT and I will never go back to the dealer where we bought the car unless it is a warranty issue but now I am starting another blog. TTTT....MITM (out)

No comments:

Post a Comment