Thursday, October 25, 2012

Read the Blog Like it's Going Outta Style

I must admit as a yute I turned Japanese a few times but now that I am getting older and I am sick I am turning British; I really think so. I have been drinking tea "like it's going out of style." I started doing it with honey and lemon but the lemon was burning the razor blades that had become my throat. Why do you need honey AND lemon anyway? Don't they counter-act one another taste-wise? I imagine that someone decided that the vitamin C was a good idea. I like lemon in my tea but not with honey - it's one or another for me and I went with the honey because of the razors. It's kind of ironic that "going out of style" actually went out of style. It doesn't really make sense. If it were going out of style why would we continue to do it? It works for me since I have never really been in style.

The new Dirty Laundry Podcast is up and if you want to hear my sick throat it has gone down in posterity. I am feeling a bit better but it is hanging on. We always beat these things one way or another. A couple of days I was ready to beat it by dying but now I have decided to stay above the ground for the time being.

Do you think Donald Trump knows he is a joke to the world? He has to know, right? Now he is offering President Obama $5,000,000 to his favorite charity if he will release his college and passport records. Trump had teased that he was going to drop a bombshell that was going to turn the tide of the election and this is what he comes up with? I don't know but I bet if I looked there is a new season of The Apprentice or Celebrity Apprentice on the whoreizon (trademark/patent pending/copyright).That's probably my favorite word that I have ever made up. I've had some good ones but that's my fave so far. Opportunist = Trump. I really hate this guy. I don't think this is going to "up-end President Obama's bid for reelection" as Trump promised.
Halloween is coming up this next week and I could not care less. I have always been a big fan of Halloween but for some reason I don't care this year. Maybe it's because the kids are both too old for trick-or-treating or maybe I am just sick and tired. We may even be one of those houses that have the bowl on the porch with the note that says "please take just one!" knowing full well that some idiot will take a bunch. Maybe that's when you get crappy candy so they don't take too many? Maybe we'll put pennies in a bowl with the sign.

I cannot concentrate anymore so I think I will wrap this up. Thanks for reading what might be a dying man's last words. I just say that because as soon a we are born we are dying; I have never had a problem with that for some reason. I don't have a death-wish I just accept that all rides must come to an end. It's funny how I talk about death a lot when I feel like I am on her door. Have a great day; maybe we'll have another nice one like yesterday. TTTT (if fate dictates)....MITM (gone) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment