Friday, October 12, 2012

Not Worth Reading (you have been warned)

I said I would blog so I am gonna blog. I am feeling flu-ish and I am sleepy so I am probably Crabby Matty so who knows where this is headed? What is the deal with homecomings? If people want to come "home" let them come home. Why do we have to make huge spectacles and have everyone all home at the same time? Is that the correct "spectacles?" Is there a separate spelling for the glasses kind and the huge ordeal kind? I was referring to the huge ordeal kind. Do any of you really go back to your high school or college when they have homecoming? And, there always has to be a popularity contest to make everybody else feel inferior...Homecoming King and Queen.

Cha Cha and I more and more are thinking about (aboot) moving to Canada. If the Presidential election goes stale I don't know if we'll be able to stay here any longer. I would have to get used to .ca instead of .com. Do .coms work in Canada? I am going to try a .ca right now. Yep, Dot Ca's work here so imagine Dot Coms would work there. DirtyLaundryPodcast.ca does not exist so we could move the podcast there no problem. It's funny how Dirty Laundry Podcast is one of my first thoughts about moving. I liked when I typed DirtyLaundryPodcast.ca the computer asked "did you mean dirtylaundrypodcast.com?" I try to think aboot what I would miss the most about the U.S. of America. I would have to think aboot that for awhile. I can more easily think about what I wouldn't miss. Does that make me a glass half-empty guy?

I have to wrap-up but I said I'd probably blog so I blogged. I hope you have a great weekend...as far as me, I have other plans. TTT probably Monday. Blog to you then! TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment