Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's Splitsville for Cha Cha and The Agitator (MITM)

I knew it was only a MATTer of time but Cha Cha has moved out. She has moved in with MADYM. It seems that MADYM could offer something that I couldn't provide. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I hope they are happy together.

Dirty Laundry Podcast is recorded and I am having a hard time getting it up - no, that's not the reason Cha Cha left. When I said IT I meant the podcast. I really need Cha Cha. I miss her already. Fabio and I are adjusting well so far; we had Chipotle' and watched Survivor: Philippines to MATTsk our sadness.

I haven't blogged in about a week but I have thought about it a lot. Does that count? I just reread what I wrote and I think I made it sound like Cha Cha and I were splitting-up. She is just staying at MADYM's house tonight because she has to be at work early tomorrow and MADYM lives about 30 minutes closer to her work than we do. Sorry ladies, I am still off the market.

I have always liked Bruce Willis (sorry, if you're reading this Greg). He seems like a descent fellow and I like most of his films. That is not to say that he is a great actor I enjoy his work (The Sixth Sense, Pulp Fiction, Hart's War, Tears of the Sun, The Jackal - the rest are kinda awful but I like Armageddon too). Did you hear that he just donated a ski resort that he owned in Idaho to a non-profit organization. I don't know what Soldier Mountain Ski Area, Inc. is but it seems nice. I just checked-out that link and they charge for skiing...how is that non-profit? Maybe it just covers their costs to operate it I suppose. I am always skeptical and like to be wrong and I hope my thoughts/ideas about this may be wrong. Willis also bought 12,000 boxes of Girl Scout cookies recently and sent them to the troops in Afghanistan. Isn't that $48,000 at $4.00/box? Does it matter that he bought them from his daughter? What kind of a prize does a Girl Scout get for selling 12,000 boxes of cookies? A ski resort? I had to know so I checked it out and this year when a scout sells more that 2,000 boxes they get their choice of a Kindle reader, an iPad or $500 Visa gift card. Does she get two of each? If she gets six $500 gift cards that's like getting $48,000 of cookies for only $45,000 - win/win.
I bet The Babe ate his share of GS cookies

I have to get some laundry done and try to figure out why the podcast won't upload. Mitch Hedberg is on television now; man, he was funny. I think I will probably blog tomorrow because I miss it when I am not doing it. I might read some tonight too. There's a lot less pressure when you're a single parent. I am always pretty lazy before bed time but there's far less guilt when nobody is seeing me being lazy. Maybe blogging about it isn't very bright now that I think about it. Thank you for being here and have a great rest of your night or day if you're reading this tomorrow morning (but I guess it is today to you if you are reading this tomorrow morning). If you are reading this tomorrow morning is the weather better? Let me know so I know what I should wash first now last night. TTTT (or later today if you're reading this tomorrow or next week if you're reading this Monday - Blogging Time Travel)...MITM (out)

No comments:

Post a Comment