Thursday, May 5, 2016

Not Ted Cruz Endorsed

I hope God told Trump the same thing because He seems to be off-track right now
Is God a liar or are Ted Cruz and John Kasich liars? Cruz and Kasich both said that God told them that they would become President. Co-Presidents? Why would Cruz and Kasich ever drop out of the race after hearing this? Do they not trust their God's word or did they use he Lord's name in vain? I remember that 700 Club host/owner/conman... Pat Robertson once said that "the lord told me" that Mitt Romney would defeat Barack Obama to become the 44th President of The United States of America. I am not railing on religion because I love that people can find something that helps them navigate life and someplace to find their peace and answers. We all need to know that we are not alone from time-time. I do, however, have a problem with people manipulating other people by and with lies. I have never seen God and I doubt that I ever will but I think people who use the idea of a divine being to manipulate others is an abomination. Using peoples' own beliefs and hopes against them to further your cause or line your own pockets is among the most despicable things I can think of. It is like a Shepard leading innocent and hopeful lambs to their slaughter.

The movie Antwone Fisher is on right now. I cannot ever watch this film without crying a few times. It is a really good movie; you can never go wrong with a Denzel Washington flick. I didn't even know that it was based on a true story until right now. I have always liked Derek Luke (who portrays Fisher in the movie). You may remember Luke as Boobie Miles in Friday Night Lights (the movie not the television series) or as Sean "Puffy" Combs in Notorious... I predict an Academy Award for him eventually if he continues to act.

The plumbers are here now installing a new water heater. We are upgrading to a 50 gallon tank from the 40 gallon tank we have now. The price really was not that much different and it will increase the selling features of the home (unless we die here), I guess, if we do die here, it will increase the sales value of the house for Splenda and Fabio. It will also let us have hot water if all the sinks, spigots and showers are in use.

The old water heater just rolled past me and they are waiting for the new water heater to be delivered from wherever they get their water heaters from. I still smell good from my park district shower yesterday but I know that though some parts of me smell like roses eventually I will have to avoid noses. I love warm showers - they are my 1,343rd favorite thing. I feel bad that Jeff is stuck in the backyard but we have a large fenced-in backyard and Jeff likes to be outside. I have a feeling that he is lying under the patio table in the shade. I may take  short break from writing this and go throw the Frisbee for him - he is an amazing Frisbee catcher (360's, half-gainers, eight-foot leaps into the air, over-the-shoulder no-looks...). He could be in the Doggie Olympics I believe. Okay, he became a disc hog and didn't want to give

Woo hoo, the new water heater is ascending down the basement stairs in front of my right now. We should begin producing hot water up in this hizzy again within the hour (probably much sooner but I am willing to wait for 50 gallons of clear heat). The water should be heated by the time most of the residents of this flophouse return for the evening. I may sneak a shower in before they all get back home. I am willing to take a cold bullet for the family.

Fabio bought The Revenant DVD and handed it to me and told me that I should watch it because I would love it. I have liked Leo DiCaprio in almost everything I have seen him in since What's Eating Gilbert Grape. I will probably watch it later but I will wait and see if Cha Cha is interested first. If she is I will wait for her. I don't really know much about the film other than he is in it, Tom Hardy is in it and there is a bear in it and that Leo won an Oscar for Best Actor and it won Best Director and Best Cinematography. The film, crew... also won many other awards (Golden Globes, BAFTA, Screen Actor's Guild...).

I think I will wrap-up because I am hungry and the salad in the refrigerator is calling my name. Did you know that in Europe salads are served after the main meal whereas we in the U. S. and A. normally eat our salads at the beginning of the meal. I, being a MIDDLE man who likes to keep the peace most of the time, make salads the main course of my meal so I am true to my European roots (not a vegetable connection) as well as to my foster country of the United States of America.

We have hot water now for the low, low price of merely $920.07. I probably got raped but, since I volunteered, you cannot rape the willing or consenting I suppose.

Have a great day and enjoy the nice Spring weather (hopefully it is as nice where you are as it is here right now). Thank you, as always, for stopping in. I really appreciate you so very much. I will probably be able to blog again tomorrow and I will try to do something interesting today so I have something to pass-along tomorrow. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment