Monday, May 9, 2016

I Guess the Kidding Around is Pretty Much Over

I may have my work cut-out for me but I can be stealthy when called-upon
I feel like I have not blogged in weeks and, as I began this, I see that I just wrote n Friday. Is that a sign of addiction?

I just went out and mowed the front yard. After that, I came in the house and went upstairs and got the computer. I looked outside the bedroom window and saw the squirrel lying (not sure if asleep or awake) in the gutter home that he.she made not long ago. I video recorded and put part of the building process on my Facebook page (here is the link if you are interested - before it goes viral because squirrels can carry disease). It is a pretty ingenious place for a nest. It is within leaping distance of a tree. it is on the roof which leads to a higher roof and about six escape routes, there is very little human traffic where it is and it is directly where I throw out seed and corn and nuts at least one time a day but most times twice a day). You don't think a squirrel under my care would be dim do you? I will wait to clear the gutters when we get a rain and, then, if we have a drainage issue. I am too big-hearted most of the time I think. Of course, I cannot help but think of Carl Spackler in Caddyshack though.

COMING SOON!
The day after tomorrow means the beginning of a new chapter in my life's journey; I am excited. I like change and I adapt fairly well ordinarily. I will be home every night of the week and I will have a three-day weekend every week. I am not really sure what to expect and I have a few details, very loosely related, that I will need to work-out shortly thereafter.

I am happy that I will still be able to weigh-in on Tuesdays. I am a creature of habit in many ways. At the moment I am a bit up weight-wise this week. I believe I will still be down for the week by weigh-in time tomorrow. I have been down every week since I started this program except for the one week that I was up 0.2 pounds. I know I will not continue to be down every week and I was down more than four pounds last week but I am very competitive (even if it is just with myself and against the previous week). I will probably ride the bike in the basement for 5 - 10 miles tonight and then do another 5 - 10 in the morning. I hope I can stay this motivated until I reach where I ultimately want to be even though I am not completely sure where that finish line is.
This ticket would make sense
Who will be Donald Trump's running mate if/when it comes to that time? Chris Christie maybe? Who will be Hillary Clinton's running mate should she get the nomination for the opposing side? Would Bernie Sanders accept that nod? Elizabeth Warren? We have a lot more drama and bologna ahead of us before the general election. I am so over it already. I will vote because I ALWAYS do but I will make no decisions until I know who I am deciding between.

Alright, I have to attack the kitchen now before the troops start piling-in again. I hope you have a great night and thank you for stopping by. Oh. and now the washing machine is yelling at me to empty it and make the drier take it's turn. When are these machines going to work together and leave me out of this. I will probably blog again tomorrow. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment