Monday, January 4, 2016

This May Just Be a Dream-Sequence Blog

I so much love to sleep at night rather than working all night long. I have dreams every single night now; I have not had that luxury in a very long time until quite recently. I believe that dreams are meant to help us deal with things that are on our minds during our waking hours. Dreams take a bit of ciphering and interpenetration many times but, some times, dreams will just smack us right in the mind. Last night I had two dreams, one right after the other, that just smacked me in the mind and I awoke and wrote them down and went to my jewelry/trinket box to get an item that I found as a child. These two dreams and the item in my treasure box both directly tie into my forthcoming novel. I have been meant to write this story since I was about 13 or 14 years old as it turns out. Yes, I believe in destiny and I also believe in chance and I think they intertwine and are in cohorts most of the time. They are even mistaken for one another quite often.

I went to the store (not Walmart) after writing that last paragraph and it is now 14:43. I picked-up some Cuties and lots of bananas and I have eleven breasts cooking. Hey, that is probably the same think that is going on at Hugh Hefner's place. We have discovered it is easier just to cook all of the chicken at one time and put in the refrigerator and cut it up or heat in as we go.

Earlier I changed the toilet seat in the downstairs powder room and put a new bleach disc or whatever they are called in the back tank. If you come over soon enough you could have the honor of being the first one to sit on it. After that I went to the gas station (no connection) and got five gallons of gas in the gas can container as the youngest person in the house told me yesterday that there is not even enough gas to get to the gas station. After I get done writing this I will go back down to the basement and move the stuff that is in the MIDDLE of the new room to the back and measure the newly painted area for carpeting. I suppose we should also get under-padding though that only needs one measurement.

My friend Jennifer St. Martin, who lives in Portugal and is an amazing person, is working on a project that you can help her with if you want to and can. She is asking for contributions (not monetarily) of  "amazing / interesting grandparent stories." They could even be grandparent-figures rather than your actual grandparents. Could also be great grandparents or even beyond one great. They do not have to necessarily be sensational stories but interesting is great. Or, even if you know someone who would like to do this - let them know about it. If you or anyone you know would like to help you or they can send the stories to Jennifer St. Martin at Fenixwellness@gmail.com or just send them to me and I will forward them for you if you feel more comfortable doing it that way. You can also send her a message at that address if you would just like more information on this. Telling stories is the way that knowledge and information has been passed information on since the beginning of human life. I am trying to get something together for her myself.

My goodness, it is now 16:52. I keep breaking away and working on various projects. Time flies when you have endless work to do. Since I am in distraction mode I should probably just stop now and, if I think of other nonsense to write. I will start tomorrow's blog today; that would not be the first time I did that. I also am very tired but, instead of taking a nap, I will just tough-it-out and go to bed earlier than usual tonight maybe. I also want to read some more of the book that Splenda got me for Christmas. So much to do and quite a bit of it very important (to me at least).

Thank you for stopping whatever you could be doing to spend a few moments with me today. I will try to be more interesting tomorrow. The definitive word was "try." It probably will be late again because tomorrow is my weigh-in day for my new nutrition program. As of this morning I was down eight pounds from last Tuesday. I wish I could lose eight to ten pounds a week every week until I stopped but I know, from experience, that is just how it goes at the beginning. I hope you have a great evening and are enjoying the global warming we are having i the MIDDLEwest.
Oh yeah, global warming is just a myth. Thanks again. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment