Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Blog of Mormon!

It's 01:47 and I thought I'd blog. I have been editing the podcast for the past three hours and it is uploading now. By the time I am done writing this blog you should be able to go to iTunes download the latest load of Dirty Laundry Podcast. Or you could just click that red link there and listen to it on your computer. I usually do both because that's the kind of techy dude I am. Fair warning - I sing again on this week's show but it was from a listener request and I don't like to disappoint people while I am wearing clothing.

Today Cha Cha and I go to see The Book of Mormon in Chicago for her birthday. Her birthday was in August and I got the tickets then for today. We are also having dinner at some place called Russian Tea Time. She found and chose that so the pressure is off on that one. I went on-line and looked at their menu and I think I know what I am going to get already. I may regret the appetizer but how do I go to a Russian restaurant and not get Borscht? I was in Chicago Monday night for the Bulls-Lakers game with Fabio for his 16th birthday and today to Chicago with Cha Cha for The Book of Mormon for her 29th birthday. I am either a really great guy who makes people happy or I am a sneaky guy who takes people to things I want to do and convince them that that's what they want to do. The true answer is that nice things do happen to nice guys sometimes and these are two of those times. I just happen to like doing what my family likes to do. Splenda's 21st birthday is two weeks away and she is down south so I won't get to see her for a little while but when I do we will go do something I she likes to do. I remember when I turned 21 that had something to do with drinking. Hey, I like doing that!

Okay, it's official - the new podcast is up. I am listening now while I write this. Narcissistic much?

I am going to have to get some sleep sooner or later. Let's see, right now is my Saturday night and almost my Sunday night and then tonight will be my Sunday morning and your Thursday morning will be my Sunday night in case you're keeping score at home. That's not right. Okay Tuesday morning is like your Friday night so Tuesday night is like your Saturday morning and Wednesday morning is like your Saturday night and Wednesday night is your Sunday morning and Thursday morning is like your Sunday night and Thursday night is your Monday morning. I have to remember the date of this blog in case I ever need that information - I hate math so I don't want to do that again. Ironic with a name like Matthew that I hate math isn't it?

I am trying to think of the last show/musical I saw and I think it was Spamalot. That was with Nature Girl and Dr. Gazinya (both previous Dirty Laundry Podcast guests). We saw that one in Peoria and it played pretty well. You know what they say about playing in Peoria. The one I saw before that was Spamalot in Chicago with Cha Cha. I have actually seen a lot of plays and musicals now that I start thinking back. I am more cultured than I would have guessed.

I just sent an email to a national podcasting network to try to become part of their team. It's a win-win. We either get huge or we get a rejection letter that we get to read in the next week or two on the show. I would prefer to get rich and famous by doing a weekly  podcast but I will be happy to read the letter when it arrives.

I believe I am going to go to bed now that it's 03:08 and Fabio needs to be woken up at 06:00. I may blog again Thursday morning letting you know how the borscht was and how The Book of Mormon was. I am not guaranteeing a Thursday blog but I promise to try. Have a great your Wednesday and thanks a lot for listening to the podcast and reading the blog and liking them both on Facebook. If you need/want me to listen to or read anything let me know and I will do so. TTTT (perhaps)...MITM (down for a few hours) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment