Thursday, January 3, 2013

Blogosia Bazinga!

Bill it and we will come!
I have listened to the new podcast and I just learned that, even though I sounded excited about the concert Cha Cha and I are going to in February, I am much more excited now that I learned we are seeing somebody entirely different. We are going to see Kathleen Madigan. Maybe we could have met Ed Harris the other way? I didn't even hear myself say what Cha Cha is saying I said when I listened to the podcast a couple of times. Cha Cha texted me saying that I am "such a dork." I said she is such a dork for not correcting me and the she told me that she doesn't listen to me. That's the secret to being married for 25 years - ignore The Agitator! I wonder how an Illinois States Attorney Lisa Madigan concert would be.

I just took Fabio to his trainer and noticed that there are quite a few more people at the gym that were there a couple of weeks ago. I bet the enrollment at Jenny Craig and Weight Watchers is up too. I have been trying to examine what the big deal about New Years is and that's the only thing I can think of. We have an arbitrary date when we can convince ourselves that we will do this and do that and then we will begin and fail in about two months tops. I made a resolution five years ago not to make any more resolutions and that is the only one that I have ever stuck to. I don't make any more resolutions. I don't feel like a failure or a quitter. In fact, now that I type that, I feel like a winner and a guy who can actually follow-through on my promise to myself. I should be a motivational resolutioner or motivational resolutionary or something.
Another Top Ten List?
Boy, Ron Howard, Michael Moore and Roger Ebert have a lot to tweet about today. It's funny how people tweet in spurts.

It's back to work after my "weekend." I like my job so I don't mind going to work. This is the first job that I have had pretty much since college that I haven't been a boss in one form or another. It's nice to have to worry about only me. It's also the closest job to my home that I have ever had. The money isn't close to the most money I have ever made at a job but that is overrated I have come to learn. You hear people say it but you don't really believe until you see first hand. It wouldn't be so great if Cha Cha didn't make good money so maybe it is not the same in my situation.

Did you hear that they have found a new species of bee in Brazil? The biologist who discovered the new orchid bee, Andre Nemesio, has named the bee Euglossa Bazinga. The name comes from the phrase Sheldon Cooper, a character on The Big Bang Theory, says when he fools someone - Bazinga! We watch the show and I like it a lot except for the constant laugh track. I am smart enough to know when to laugh on my own without having to be told when to laugh. I use the laugh sounds on the podcast but that's because my humor is so lame people may not know when to laugh. I have to believe that The Big Bang Theory is a favorite show of all types of scientists and nerds who have time to watch television. I can't wait until there is a Matt In The Middle maggot or a Dirty Laundry Podcast petunia.

I have to wrap this up. I have to figure out something for dinner and watch The Big Bang Theory ironically. Have a great night and I will try to blog again tomorrow. I feel like I am getting sick so no promises. If I am not sleeping I will be blogging. If not, this may be my last blog ever - BAZINGA! TTTT (probably)...MITM (resoluting out!) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment