Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Half-Fast Blog Again


I am in a particular mood today that I do not much care for but there is very little I seem to be able to do about it. Because of that I don;t know how this writing will go today; I suppose it is the same way most days that I write. Many days I make lists of things that have struck my attention and I will write about those thing. More often, however, I just begin writing and things pour out of my fingers. I am not sure of this will go fast or slow but I am assuming it will go half-fast.

I wish the Presidential election procedure could be changed to some kind of a meter that measures when everyone is done hearing the rhetoric and bologna and nonsense the candidates were dishing-out. If that were the case the election would have been held about a year ago. I am so tired of all the wind-bag gas I have been hearing. We cannot escape it. You would think that most people would be on their best behaviors when trying to get a party nomination but that does not seem to be the norm these days. It is more like some of the candidates just act stupid (perhaps they are not acting) and say ridiculous things just to get their name in the news. Are the American people really dumb enough to just vote for somebody simple because they have heard the name? I sure hope that is not the case.

I am working on another big job in the house today. There is always something to do in our homes isn't there? I think I am wasting my time on this one but I hope I am wrong.

Later this afternoon I am going to waste my time seeing my neurologist again. I feel like I am a dartboard and he is just throwing darts at me to see if they will stick. I suppose that makes me a crash test dummy. I sure wish Mayo Clinic would get back to me so I know where I stand with them. I am assuming that I am not enough of a hard-luck case to warrant an audience with them. I don't know much about what they do but it has always been my feeling that they take more hard-luck cases than mine. I have been reading a lot about Alzheimer's Disease and I worry that I am showing early signs of it. I imagine any neurological issue shows the same signs. Not that I am not a lost cause but I am not at the point where I think they help people. Maybe I will get worse and then they will see me? I suppose I would just rather muddle along than get worse.
 It makes be happy so I believe it. Only 39% happier though 
I am going to stop and volunteer for another place in the community on the way to the appointment. I like to help people and causes and, with having extra time on my hands from time-to-time these days, I will help where I can. Isn't that what we are supposed to do as members of a society? Help others?

I have to check and see which tire of the FIAT is low. The light is lit that says the tires are low. It does not say which tire and they all look okay by sight so I am guessing one is a little low. In the winter it makes even more sense to have them all properly inflated. It is probably just a bit low but a bit can make a big difference.

I have to stop now. It just dawned on me that it is December 1 and that may be why I am so moody (I didn't have a problem at the end of the month of November and this is probably just my usual end-of-the-month Mattstruation). I hope you have a great rest of your day and I hope that I can find the low tire and get a good report at the doctor. There are other things I hope and wish but hopes and wishes and prayers are all only a roll of the dice or a turn of the card. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment