Friday, December 4, 2015

I'll Blog You When I blog You

The recent San Bernardino shooting was tragic but all of the news coverage seems to be just as disturbing to me. Many reports I have heard basically tell how to make these bombs and how to carry-out one of these kinds of attacks. I have heard where we should hide if we are in a place that comes under such an attack. So, if I hide where the media tells me to hide the terrorists who listen to the coverage because they love the coverage will know exactly where I am hiding. I do not think I would hide if this happened where I was I would act. I am not suggesting everyone should act as not everyone should act. Maybe it because I trained for such an issue but,even it I weren't, I would not let a group of these kinds of people kill a building full of people. Our media feeds right into what these people what and it sickens me.
I guarantee the same thing is under every shell in this game

I had some big issues with the people at the Merlin 200,000 Mile Shop (formerly Merlin's Mufflers and Brakes). I have been going there for several years and I will not ever go back. I used to always change my own oil in the cars but it got to be more of a hassle than it was worth. I am going to send the Merlin's corporate headquarters an email later today but I did not want it to be filled with the pain, frustration and anger... so I did not write to them yesterday. I am not sure what I hope to accomplish by writing this letter but, if I had a business and did not know, I would want to know so I could maybe fix the issues.This was not one of the issues yesterday but I think I have written about how they ALWAYS find something wrong with my vehicles and they have a price ready for them to fix them. The last time I was there they gave me a long list of things supposedly wrong with the JEEP. We have the extended warranty on the JEEP that is still good so I took it to the dealer where we bought it. They checked and found no problems. Interestingly, nothing was fixed by the dealer but Merlin's did not find these same problems that they supposedly found last time this time. Did these terrible, costly things just miraculously fix themselves? I understand the art of up-selling but I also understand preying on people and the difference between the two. I cannot imagine how many young people or older people fall for this kind of practice. I really do believe these things are scare-tactics.

I think I am going to end now. I have a couple of large projects I need to tackle and there is no time to begin like the present. I hope you have a great day. I am not sure if and when I will blog again. I imagine I will but I do not know when. Behave yourself until I come back. TTT??????...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment