Friday, August 8, 2014

All-Inclusive Blog

Splenda and Cha Cha feeding a giraffe (not a camel)
I did not imagine I would be blogging on vacation but I am the early-riser in the group. I am up and showered, shaved and dressed. The resort we are staying at leaves a lot to be desired but there are a lot of great things about it too; I supposed the same could be, and has been said, of me too so I am overlooking the parts left to be desired and focusing on great things as you should in me. Open bar (at about 12 bars) all the time is pretty nice though I have been watching what I have been consuming for the last several weeks so I am only taking about 34.7% advantage of that one. All meals are included at many restaurants and, again, I am not taking 100% advantage of that one due to the consumption slow-down. Yesterday we went into town and fed giraffes and camels and watched turtles mate (made me feel like Paul Reubens) and kangaroos and pretty much any animal you could think of; apparently carrots are pretty-much the universal food except for some of the smaller critters which seem to prefer nuts and corn but, will eat carrots too.

Today is our last full day here. We will be leaving to go back to civilization tomorrow morning. It has been lots of fun. Today I think I am golfing and I know we have some kind of fancy dinner planned off-resort. Are we the only people that would be at an all-inclusive resort and leave to pay for dinner someplace else? Probably not. We have to make it to at least one more bar on the resort property so Splenda can get her free T-shirt. If you visit and have a drink at all of the bars listed on this little card and get it stamped at each place listed you get a free T-shirt. I should have gotten a card too since I was with her and drinking at all of the same places. I do not need another stupid T-shirt. Cha Cha and I are heading over to breakfast while the kids keep sleeping so I will continue for a short bit when we get back while the kids get ready for the day.

It is tomorrow now if that is possible. We are headed home today. Check-out time is 10:30 and it is 07:26 now. The all-inclusive clock is ticking. We went "off property" last night and that dinner was $350.00 - what moron goes off property from an all-inclusive to eat dinner and has two thumbs? This moron! I had better get dressed to head over for breakfast. I will blog again when we get back to civilization later today or tonight. We have to pick up Jeff by 18:00 too. Have a great day and if I don't blog later I died in a fiery crash on the way home. If that happens somebody please pick-up the blog torch. By that I don't mean me on fire from the highway I mean take over writing my nonsense. TTT?...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment