Friday, November 15, 2013

Not Worthy!

I am not crabby anymore. My crabbiness has turned to disillusionment. I am not sure if that is a step up or I will have to pass the crabby stage again to go up. There is some anger wrapped in there too now that I further examine and try to label my feelings. Why can't we be more like dogs? They only have about four feelings it seems. We like to take human feelings and traits and project them onto animals but they don't have the same feelings that humans do. Do you suppose they say the same things about us? They don't have feelings but, I do know they have the power of speech - when we're not watching.

It's my Thursday so, it is getting closer to the weekend. More precisely, it's my Wednesday night (or like my 01:00 or 02:00 on Thursday morning). Why am I awake? The weekend should help me get out of my doldrums. If meeting and talking with Emo Philips doesn't do it I am probably beyond repair. I should be better before that I think. It's weird because it's not even the end of the month. I suppose if my MATTstruation is every 28 days it was only a MATTer of time before it worked it's way into the MIDDLE of the month huh?

I am really not in the mood to blog. That happens sometimes but then, when I start, I begin to blog and then the blog flows or I write about how I don't want to blog or how crabby I am and I work things out. I don't foresee that happening today so I am going to end.

Sorry if I dragged you down but I appreciate you being here. I will blog again when I am more blog-worthy. Right now, I'm not worthy! I am so unworthy that I will include no graphics today.TTT (I am worthy again)... MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment