Friday, November 22, 2013

Back and to the Left, Back and to the Left

Another day and no closer to knowing what my plans are for Thanksgiving. Additionally, if I don't get to go south for the very long weekend I may be additionally screwed in a sense - monetarily. I cannot go into it too much and, it would probably bore you anyway so, I will stop now. It probably won't be until Saturday night or early Sunday morning until I find out. It's pretty much out of my control so I need to let it go and just accept whatever happens.

The new Dirty Laundry Podcast is ready. I haven't heard it yet but my good buddy Greg says it's good. If Greg likes it I will probably listen.

Speaking of the podcast I am so excited to be having the guest we are having in the beginning of December (scroll down and read yesterday's blog). I have somewhat of an obsessive personalty so, I am obsessing about this interview.  Just writing that made me want to read more (research) for that show.

I just took two Benadryls so I had better hurry up here. I actually have no reason to be up until about 21:00 or I would not have taken them - just in case. Even with two Benadryls I will only sleep for about five hours but that is a couple more that I would sleep without them.

Today is the 50th anniversary of John F. Kennedy's assassination. I remember it just like it was yesterday. I was I was about 68 days old so, that was a big time for me. Probably explains why I am so screwed-up huh? Something like that is tough on an infant. I had not even set foot on the soil of America and already I knew that my step-motherland was gonna be challenging. I just heard that there is some sort of questions surrounding the death of JFK. I will have to check that out and get to the bottom of this. I will let you know of my findings.

I was in Dallas a couple of years ago and visited the Texas Schoolbook Depository. I was so surprised to see how small that area was. It made me appreciate what a crazy day that must have been in 1963. I also visited Lee Harvey Oswald's grave. It's very difficult to find. The idea I have for my eventual novel stems from that day and visiting Oswald's grave. We talked about Kennedy a bit on this week's show too. When I get done writing this I am going to fall asleep listening to that show.

Blogging has convinced me that I am extremely tired so I am done. Have a great day. Please pass the blog and the podcast on to your friends. Even pass them along to your enemies - that would make more sense, actually. Thanks for listening and reading and for passing it on to whoever you pass it on to and for whatever reason.TTTT...MITM (back and to the left, back and to the left) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment