Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My New Name is Harry Palms!

This is my 650th blog....I had no idea I had that much on my mind.

Last night I was outside and walked around the corner of a building at about 1AM and I walked up on the business end of a skunk. You know you're a puss when a skunk doesn't even the common decency to even pretend to be intimidated by you. I actually think I could have walked up and petted this skunk. I actually like the smell of skunk even though I imagine it would smell worse if I were doused in the smell. Over the last few months in my nighttime travels I have seen so many different animals I am thinking of building a teeny tiny little ark. Foxes, wolves, coyotes, deer, skunks, raccoons, worms, rabbits, geese, ducks, all the other birds... They sure are all busy at night while most people are sleeping.

Yesterday morning the sky was a beautiful red sunrise and it made me think of a saying my dad used to tell us when we were little but I don't think it is accurate; "red sky at night - sailor's delight, red sky in morning - sailors take warning." There was a red sky yesterday and the day was good and so was the night... poppycock on these stupid useless sayings.

I am off now for a couple of days and I am putting the final touches on this weeks Dirty Laundry Podcast. This week we have an exclusive movie trailer that is not being played by anyone else in the world at this point - talk about exclusive. We also discuss a new spin-off of our show....you know you've made it when you have a spin-off.

The first installment of our property taxes was due yesterday. Ladies and gentlemen, $3,400 has left the building. Now, in a couple of months, we get to send another $3,400. We live in the MIDDLE of a cornfield in the MIDDLE of nowhere so why are our property taxes so much? And, in addition, this coming weekend our Nazi Homeowners' Association will come by to take photos of everyone's yards. If I raise my property taxes by a couple thousand samolians can we get rid of the homeowners' association? 
Thanks Greg!
If you get a chance to catch Hatfields and McCoys on The History ChannelI would recommend it. It has a lot of people who have played in movies about Wyatt Earp in it like: Kevin Costner, Bill Paxton and Mare Winningham to name a few.  There are three two-hour episodes as far as I can see. I am in the MIDDLE of episode two. When I get the podcast up and this posted I am going to lie down and start watching some again and I am 96.324586% sure I will fall asleep while watching it.

I have so much I want to say but most of it was discussed on the podcast so I don't want to preempt or postempt or whatever empt I would be empting if I emted myself. I understand preempting yourself too much can make you either get hairy palms or go blind or buy hairy blinds or some such nonsense. I think the name Harry Palms would be a pretty cool name. I always wanted to be called Tiki Sanders but I think Harry Palms might have to be an alias as well. Tiki Sanders could be my real name but my nam de plum could be Harry Palms.

I am going to go over and get the podcast stuff ready because the show itself is just about mixed and mixed-down so I have to get the other stuff done so I can get it up (way too easy). Thanks for stopping in and I will blog again tomorrow because tomorrow is my Sunday because this is my Saturday. Have a great day and night and I will blog atchya again on the morrow. TTTT...MITM (outta here to snooze)

No comments:

Post a Comment