Friday, June 29, 2012

Bird Poop Facials & Divorce & Baby Skunks (this blog stinks)

How do they arrive at a $1,200 reward?
I just woke up and turned on the television while I am eating lunch/breakfast and there is a biography of Ma Barker and The Barker-Karpis Gang. The cosmos is trying to tell me something about gangsters lately with me "seeing" Bonnie and Clyde last week and now The Barkers. Being a gangster back in the late 1920's and early 1930's must have been the thing to do. I have to listen to the cosmos but first I have to figure out what the cosmos is trying to tell me. I had no idea, until now, that there was actually a Pa Barker who stayed at home. It sounds like Ma Barker wasn't even a gun-toting gangster like it is commonly portrayed; she may have just been a mom with a bunch of really bad kids and she just followed them around so they wouldn't get killed - but nobody is sure of whether she was part of the gang or just their mom. They were just a bunch of hooligan delinquents and J. Edgar Hoover was right in that Ma Barker was "a monument of parental indulgence." She let he boys get away with murder.

Last night I worked mostly outside and it was pretty warm until about 2:00AM. Because of that I was sweating a bit and now my guns are peeling. My upper arms got pretty red while in Texas and then the burn was starting to turn to tan until last night when I developed sweat bubbles under the burn - that seems to be how sunburn peels it appears to me during my field research.

Remember I told you that I run upon skunks every now and then? Last night I came across a baby skunk; I am not really sure if there is anything cuter in the world except my kids and your kids when they were young. It dawned on me that I don't know what a baby skunk is called. I could look it up and I will in a moment but, first, I want to try to guess. Skunkling? Skunklette? I am guessing those are both wrong because spell-check tells me, by their little red squiggly lines that those are not words but I usually ignore those red squiggles as you know when you read this blog. Skunk Cub? I just Googled it and B-O-R-I-N-G.... a baby skunk is called a cub so I guess my last guess, though supposed to be a lame guess and assuredly wrong, was actually correct. I prefer Skunkling and that's what they shall be called from this day forth! So has it been bloggen so shall it be done.

While I was sitting in the airport in Dallas (DFW) and looking for an outlet to plug in my phone and iPod I wondered why someone hasn't started a business to rent out electrical outlets to charge things at airports. While I was sitting on the floor of the airport and watching as people trolled around looking for an open hole to plug their junk into I scanned the terminal and could see immediately where all of the power sources were. There was either a group of girl athletes sitting on each other and using each other  aspillows or dudes in suits balancing their laptops on their luggage... Shouldn't someone be able to wheel a small cart up to you, kind of like a work station or desk, that produced power for our electric gods?  Go ahead and take the idea, because I know I will never do anything with this sure-thing but, remember me at profit-sharing or ground-floor buying-in time and such.

When I looked at my foot next to he footlong hotdog at the Texas Rangers' game it dawned on me that all shoes are a foot long. Even shoes in countries that use the metric system are a foot long.

I heard that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes (TomKat) are getting divorced. I was set to write about a report I heard yesterday that Tom Cruise uses a mixture of, among other things, Nightingale (the bird) poop to stay looking young rather than using Botox or getting plastic surgery. It appears that maybe Katie heard the same report yesterday. I am kinda grossed-out when I accidentally get bird poop on my hand and this guy is getting a bird poop face mask? Wasn't there some kind of report not long ago talking about all of this illness people are getting due to pigeon feces? Maybe Nightingale poop has special powers. How does L. Ron Hubbard look on divorce and bird poop facials?
And now M.J.'s  tiger died!

There are a lot of divorces lately. Cha Cha and I know of three or four couples personally that are getting divorced. I wonder if divorces come in threes like things are supposed to? I have no inclination to get divorced but even if I were I believe I would be too lazy. From what I see getting divorced seems like a lot of work. Maybe we should have a Dirty Laundry Podcast load where we do a Dating Game kind of a thing - it could be a regular weekly part of the show if this trend continues. I have been trying to think of a "game show" we could do on the podcast and maybe this is it? We could be more progressive and do Same-Sex Dating Game sometimes too - they would never do that on network shows (not yet anyway).

I am all blogged-out for today. I will try to blog again tomorrow - wait tomorrow is Saturday; I don't think I will ever know what day of the week it is without doing the math again I fear. Knowing the days and the time are over-rated anyway I think unless you have a schedule to keep and who has schedules these days? Oh yeah, everybody. Have a great Frinight and maybe a nice weekend depending on whether I blog or not. Thank you for stopping in and humoring me while I make a sorry attempt at humoring you. TTT?...MITM (out for whatever day this is). TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment