Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's Not a Tuma!!!! It's a Blog!!!!

It's not a tuma!!!!
I just got done dishing out over $1,000 in bill payments on-line. While I feel good that I have paid our bills I feel lousy that I am out $1,000 bucks; that duel between feelings never seems to go away.

I have had terrible sinus headaches for the past four nights or so. I get these headaches in the back of my head at the nape of my neck that happen every night. I know it's sinuses because I can press on the area in question and I can feel the green-ooze seeping down my throat. I suppose it's really just clear but I picture it like ectoplasm trying to take over my head. Maybe it's a tumor - "it's not a tuma. It's not a tuma at all!" So, while I was unable to sleep on my last night of sleep this week I woke up and watched some useless television and played Words With Friends and Scramble With Friends. Neither of those lasted long as I think most of my friends are sleeping like they should. Wow, this is the first time I have been down at the new office/Kajunkles Studio while the water softener started to recycle itself. There was just this creepy squeaking noise and now a hissing noise coming from that general direction and the ejector is spilling water into the sewer pipes so I am hoping that's what it is. I really don't want to go over there and find out that the green-ooze I imagine in my head is on the other side of the basement so I will just sit here and type while my life may end at any moment. I am going to go over and check it out - the unit is "recharging" whatever that means. I am sure the guy told me all about it when he installed it but that stuff never really makes sense when they tell it to you. You just shake your head and act like you know what they're talking about so they will get the hell out of your house.

Anyway, I just laid (lied I guess is more appropriate in this instance) and watched some of the most terribly contrived television I have ever seen but it was like a train wreck and I just kept watching Joan and Melissa Rivers pretend for an hour or so. While I was watching the show a scroll kept coming across the screen which read; "WE tv is being dropped from the DISH channel line-up. DISH is taking away your chance to see your favorite WE tv original series including KENDRA ON TOP, BRAXTON FAMILY VALUES, BRIDEZILLAS, MARY MARY, MY FAIR WEDDING and much more. Go to www.keepwetv.com or call 1-855-8-keep-on. Tell DISH; don't drop WE tv." I do not have DISH tv I have DIRECTv. I love DIRECTv but if Dish is gonna drop these shows and put on something good I may consider changing. I am not really sure if dropping WE tv is bad if that is the best they have to offer in programming. I think they may actually be doing a public service.

Speaking of public services did you hear that ABC Television (and all other stations and networks owned by The Walt Disney Company) will stop accepting advertisements from junk food companies in 2015? I think that says a lot when a huge company like that is going to turn down billions and billions of dollars in advertisement revenue to try to help make The U.S. of America one of the Healthiest Places on Earth! Good for you Disney! I was at my mom and dad's house yesterday and my dad sounds like he is against it. He also didn't like when Michelle Obama was working on helping kids to be healthier in schools. I am not really sure why he is against it other than he is anti-Democratic no matter what they do. I don't talk politics with him much because we are pretty much polar-opposites. I am right and he is wrong (that was my attempt at ironic political humor). I am not a very political person but I know what's right and I care about other people so I tend to lean to the left; that's not only because I am missing my big toe on my left foot. I am gonna use that line all the time now when people let me I am too liberal or that I lean to the left - I have no choice I have to lean to the left. Seriously, I go issue by issue on things and know what I believe is right and what is wrong and I don't need a group of over-paid government officials to tell me what is right. Some people seem to need to be told by their parent-figures (political parties...) what they should think and they follow.

Now I am thinking about food. I want to take photos of pizza and call myself Pizza Razzi. Man, I kill me sometimes.
Just like the Hatfield and the McCoys

My buddy Greg, thanks Greg, told me about the show Hatfields and McCoys and I am almost done watching the entire series. It is very good but I learned that they filmed the movie in Romania. I didn't know that when I started watching it but it sure looked like Tennessee and Kentucky to me. That kind of bothers me that they took so much money that could have helped our struggling U.S. of America economy, even if only in these couple of states, and took it to Romania. I have nothing against Romania - actually I rather like Romania but we need monetary stimulation here. I started to think why they would do that and my best guess is that they didn't want to deal with all of the unions and over-precautions safety ordinances and stupid rules that we have here... I am sure the list is non-stop of everybody who probably has their hands out when Kevin Costner and Bill Paxton and thousands of actors, technicians... come to their area. I believe I understand why they would do that but it kinda makes me sad.

Okay, it's 5 AM and I need some things I need to get done so I am gonna mosey on. I hope you have a great Thirsty Thursday. Thank you for stopping-in again - I can never say enough how much I appreciate it. TTTT (probably)...MITM (out)

No comments:

Post a Comment