Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cha Cha is Trying to Kill Me - show this to the cops if I die

Thanks a lot Cha Cha
I just got done mowing the lawn and I am 100% convinced that Cha Cha is trying to kill me. She has so many obstacles in the yard now that I spend most of my time twisting and turning and fighting that the trees are saying things to me like, "Dr. Livingstone I presume." I was listening to the Dirty Laundry Podcast while mowing the lawn, which I do every week, and Cha Cha was doing her movie review of Snow White and the Hunstman and I thought of the Walt Disney version of Snow White (the best version still, of course) and as I was fighting through the forest that has become our backyard I could not help but think of Snow White fighting through the forest running from the wicked queen. I love how our backyard looks and I know, without a doubt, that we have the best-looking yard in the neighborhood, but the old thought that being beautiful is a lot of work applies to everything not just to people.

Speaking of yards in our neighborhood, if you listen to the podcast you have heard me rant about our Neighborhood Covenant High Exalted Committee the last couple of weeks. In a couple of days they are going to be wandering the neighborhood and taking photos of every house in the neighborhood. I won't go into all of the ranting that I did because it voluminous and if I went on about all of the thoughts that I have had about the impending photos this blog would continue until you woke up tomorrow morning. But, I came up with a great idea that would make P.T. Barnum proud. I am going to make a sign to promote the podcast in the front yard so whoever looks at the photo, wherever the photos are going to go, will listen to the podcast and learn what I think about the KKK (Kind Kovenant Kommittee).

I think I am going to denounce my Illinois citizenship
 My favorite Miss USA contestant is Miss Pennsylvania (though it is more fun to say Miss Mississippi - she should just be Miss Ississippi). I don't watch Miss USA but I think it's great that she has the nerve to take on Donald Trump and the Miss Universe Organization. She is alleging that she saw a list on a piece of paper way before judging had taken place that listed the five contestants that were going to be the final five. She says the list was made even before Sunday's pageant was held. She said on her Facebook page that the pageant is "fraudulent" and "trashy." It is Miss USA - the entire world knows that all pageants unless they make very small children dressed-up like Barbie Dolls are trashy. Trump, who has owned quite a few trashy things over the years, owns most of these pageants so - duh!!!!! Trump says that it is "sour grapes" and Miss Universe Organization is suing her for her claims. So now, so billionaire is suing a 27 year old girl. All he needs to do is come out and say the allegations are false and we will not believe him or even care anyway and it's over. I hope I don't get sued but professional wresting is predetermined too; that hasn't stopped millions of people to watch it every year. People watch these pageants to see hot chicks in bikinis - most of us don't care who wins these things - we never have. Good luck with you lawsuit and being a bully The Donald! (Scrooge McDuck's nephew).

I heard Tommy Lasorda had a heart attack. They called him Tom Lasorda on the new report I heard so I thought that meant he was dead; thankfully he is still alive. quite frankly, I thought he already was dead. I have always liked Tommy. He was a big deal when I was a kid. He and Billy Martin were two of the most colorful managers I can remembering growing up. I wonder if when Billy Martin died they called him Bill? Get better Tommy (Tom)! Ray Bradbury just died - I thought he was already dead too...man, I am really outta touch.
Remember when all photos were black and white?

I was watching the Chicago news this morning and just across the border to our North in Wisconsin there was a recall election for Governor. That is a pretty big story. Granted, it doesn't effect our state (Illinois) directly but they are our MIDDLE neighbor to the north and that is pretty big news. I am very thankful that there top story was so much more newsworthy and important to us in the MIDDLEwest. Miley Cyrus is engaged. Seriously? The #2 leader of Al Qaeda was killed but where do you suppose Hannah Montana is registered so I can send her a wedding gift. I know entertainment is important - it's probably the biggest part of my life being a worldwide blogging and podcasting sensation but achy breaky daughter getting engaged is the lead story. My prediction as a giant in the entertainment industry is that she will get married and be divorced before 2015.

Okay - enough of me - funny how most of this blog, as are most of them, is about entertainment but THAT'S WHY I DON'T CALL IT A NEWS BLOG!!!!! Thanks for letting me get some of that outta my system before I succumb to all of the scratches and scraped the Evil Queen Cha Cha bestowed on me this morning. Have a great Wednesday and I will probably blog again tomorrow. TTTT...MITM (vapor)

No comments:

Post a Comment