Friday, April 27, 2012

Helos, Hogans & Likes Oh My!

Twas the day before Saturday and all through the house, not a creature was stirring not even my mouse, when all of a sudden just above my roof, came a tremendous rumbling and the dog began to woof, I jumped from by bed where I had just started to sleep, to see Army Chinooks flying above me two deep, I would have been curious as I was just last year, to see military choppers flying so very near, but I remember last year when they just went and landed, about a mile from here where they got all un-manneded, trying to recruit for the Army I suppose so now I'm awake and today's blog I will post.

I remember last year just about this same time when these behemoths rumbled my windows and I jumped in the Mattmobile right after I said to myself, "atomic battery to power, turbines to speed, ready to move out" and chased the huge helos down to see them just chillin' in a field. It was cool but I thought it was President Obama or someone coming to town to maybe be on the Dirty Laundry Podcast or something and I wanted to be a proper welcoming committee. Maybe last year was just a decoy to set-up for this year's visit but I bet it is the same thing so if Mr. President shows up at the door I will greet him in my baby blue skivvies and white T-shirt. A third one juts flew over but I didn't look out - it probably says Marine One on the side but I will wait for him to come to me.

I was sleeping pretty well. I was listening to past podcasts trying to see where we can better the show (let me count the ways) and it was still playing when I awoke from the clatter. I had been up for 27 hours straight and was pretty tired. I had been feeling ill but during work last night I began feeling better. I had toyed with the idea to call in sick last night but I rarely do that so I thought I would just play hurt. I managed to be able to work outside all night and I think the constant excercise and the brisk December January February April. I think I may have been illin' because of my second Hepatitis B shot a couple of days ago. I feel better now but I have a slight crick in my necks from rising quickly to see if or house was being whisked away to Oz!
"are you my wife or my daughter?"

I guess there are naked photos of Hulk Hogan that may be made public soon. Or is it actually "photos of Hulk Hogan nude" since all photos are nude? Does anybody really want to see that? I am more concerned why his new very young wife looks just like his daughter Brooke. The nude photos supposedly are of him having sexual relations with an unidentified brown-haired woman. I really want to see the photos because my sources tell me that the woman was Cha Cha while she was in Cancun last week. Did I mention the Dirty Laundry Podcast? Two episodes ago (#57) Greg Weindorf and I discussed Cha Cha missing and not checking-in with her family. Now it all makes more sense. Something she will have to answer to on next week's show.

Why does the NFL draft have to take so long? I sorta understand because I have experienced several fantasy football drafts but most of them are drafting entire teams and these dudes are just picking up a few players. Everything has to be a much bigger deal than it needs to be. Speaking of big deals have you "liked" Dirty Laundry Podcast on Facebook yet? We currently have 92 "likers" and I would love to have at least 100.

I am getting very tired and think I am heading back to the rack and hope the choppers don't wake me up again. Sorry for all of the Dirty Laundry Podcast references but I thought it was funny and maybe I am wrong but using one of the most over-used phrases of the last two years -  at this point "it is what it is." Thank you for stopping in and for "liking" you know what. I appreciate you every day and I am happy for you that your weekend is now here. TTTM....MITM (out to count our "likes" - sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment