Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Fame is almost here - you better latch-on now!!!!

You are about one of ten people that will be reading this so I am writing to you specifically. I appreciate you stopping here when you can and to Helser with all of the people who don't. I just got home from work and my weekend has started. It's so weird how a day like Tuesday can change from one of the crappiest days in your mind until it becomes your Saturday and then it's about the most awesome day of the week. It's Tuesday I'm in love! Lost of people listen to the podcast but few read the blog anymore. I guess if I would have people check one out it would be the podcast. You can listen to that one on the go and this you have to commit ten minutes to sitting and reading and we all know that print is dead. For you, who I love the most - you were always my favorite - and read I will include a link to a story that the Dirty Laundry Podcast was in in the newspaper. I know it's not a huge thing but it's pretty cool to me and makes me feel like people are starting to recognize us. I say that even though I know for a fact that people listen to the podcast all over the world (at least 67 countries now) so I guess we are recognized.

In case you haven't listened to the latest Dirty Laundry Podcast it is our one-year anniversary episode and we have world-famous filmmaker John Borowski on the show. You may not know him very well now but you will and he already has two films on Netflix that you can check out right now on streaming" Albert Fish: In sin He Found Salvation and H.H. Holmes: America's First Serial Killer. They are both also available on Hulu and iTunes. I would start with H.H. Holmes because Albert Fish is a lot more "edgie" and is more of an acquired taste (pun intended); I love both of the films and cannot wait to for his upcoming film Carl Panzram's premiere tentatively in July...I have never been to a movie premiere and I am pretty excited...maybe we can give away some passes to the premiere on the podcast. Maybe DiCapria will be there?


Last night at work I got to work outside all night; it was great. I saw six deer (fawns, I guess) and they walked up to within ten feet of me. I saw dozens of rabbits and a coyote. I prefer to call them kaiyotes! I don't really but I am going start now because I think that it's cool.

Sunday is Easter I think. Fabio will be coming home from The Bahamas and The Virgin Islands that day (both the French and the American ones). I have always wanted to go to all of those places and never have been able to. We always want the best things for our kids and I am really happy he got to do this. Splenda got to go to Costa Rica when she was younger and I hope they both have traveling hearts. I love traveling and am stoked that they do too. Splenda is going to San Diego in a couple of week's and  Cha Cha is going to Cancun. I think I may be going to Sweden later this afternoon - actually I think I am going to IKEA but a Matt has to have an imagination. If you're going to be in the Schaumburg area later-on let me know and maybe I will buy you some Swedish meatballs. Or we could go somewhere else instead.

I am going to get a bit of shut-eye and get caught up on my Words With Friends - I have a commitment to these people and daggumit I am not going to let them down. Thank you very much for stopping in and thank you very much for listening to the podcast and/or giving it a try today. You are doing your acts of kindness today.

We still have no WGN but the channel line-up on the TV still lists what they have on even though it's not there I think that is so cool and ....WGN, you will not be missed. TTTT...MITM (out - naturally)

No comments:

Post a Comment