Monday, April 2, 2012

The Best Blog I Have Ever Written Today!

Man, is it Friday already? The answer, surprisingly is YES!!!! What is you Monday is my Friday. I never thought that Monday's would be one of my favorite day of the week. They used to always get me down but I have always liked rainy days so now Rainy Days and Monday's NEVER Get Me Down!

Yesterday was a pretty good day too. We recorded the one-year anniversary load of Dirty Laundry Podcast. We had a couple of very special guests in Kajunkles Studio. We had world-renown filmmaker John Borowski in the studio along with publisher Charles D. Moisant. I have been a huge fan of Borowski's for several years and was overcome with joy when he agreed to be on the show. I will edit the show this morning and hopefully get it up (TWSS) by noon or so. If you have not listened to the podcast yet first, shame on you and second, this is one to catch. John turned out to be a great guy, as I had hoped that he would. I can not think of a better person to have as our anniversary guest than him. He looks a lot different now (better now) than he does in that photo but he discusses about when he won that award on the podcast so I thought it was a pretty cool photo to include. I will let you know when the show is ready but a sure-fire way to be one of the first to find out is to "like" Dirty Laundry Podcast on Facebook.

It's weird that it's April 1st already.... April Fool's it's April 2nd...I so got you! HA!

Usually on weekday morning I turn on the news to see what they want me to be afraid of - it never works try as they might. I turned on the news this morning and one of the channels is missing. We have Direct TV and they have been running a thing, as has WGN-TV, on the programming for a week or so about how if they did not come to some kind of agreement WGN would not be on the air starting April 1st. Well, I guess it was no April Fools' joke because they are off the air. I don't really care -  we have a hundred other channels. WGN's commercial last week about them maybe not being on this week said that we would "miss shows like... Kelly Live! and Two and a Half Men; no wonder they are gone. Reruns of Two and a Half Men is why we should keep watching WGN?  The only thing I will miss on the stupid-station super-station is when The St. Louis Cardinals play The Chicago Cubs. Love me some St. Louis Cardinals. Seriously there is absolutely nothing I will miss with WGN being gone. Will be get something else cool instead on channel 9? If not we should get some money off becasue we are at least one channel down. I want 1/32nd of a cent off each month or whatever that would be!

Are there seriously even eight sets of quadruplets in the entire world even? I could have thought of so many more funny things to do with quadruplets than this stupid video but quadruplets all together is pretty funny in i self I guess. I think maybe having them lined up all in a line with four different facial expressions would have been funnier even. Have four of them in a row one looking scared, one sad, one happy and one surprised? Four on four basketball would have been funny. Golf foursomes? How about foursquare? Maybe a life-sized chessboard? Quadruplets wasted....the story of my life! Each have a different direction on their shirts -  N, S, E, W.? I would think harder and do better if I were going to line-up a film crew in Central park I think.

Alright I have a lot of editing to do so I had better get to it. Have a great Friday Monday. It's still weird not having any children in the house - that's not a call to babysit but thanks for the offer. Thanks for stopping in today because my readership is dwindling but maybe now that WGN is gone I can fill that void - my prediction is that it will be back so you can watch your Uncle Charlie (not William Demarest - but that whack job one. TTTT (but listen to the podcast later)...MITM (out)

No comments:

Post a Comment