Saturday, April 7, 2018

Liking the 4-Day Weekends So Far

It's 15:04 on the eve of my returning back to work for three days. I am loving this four-day weekend thing so far. Yes, this is my first week of getting all four of the days off but I am already used to it. Jill is headed to Austin (Texas not Steve) for work so I may sign-up to work a few half-days or some full days or a combination thereof while she is gone. I may change my mind on the extra hours as the next four-day weekend approaches.

I have really been watching what I have been eating over the last couple of days and, based upon what I have been eating, I have to pee a lot. I have pretty much been eating fruit (grapes, bananas, raspberries, blueberries, mango, cantaloupe, musk melon, honeydew melon, pineapple...) and drinking a lot of water and zero-calorie beverages. That makes me wonder how many times I will have to go to the bathroom over the next four days at work. I know yesterday and today have been eventful in that arena. I did make a few salads for work tomorrow - maybe that will help soak up some of the fruit juices.

I really don't have much to blog about today but that has seldom stopped me before. I am watching a Netflix original movie. It is called Win It All. I did not realize it was a poker movie but it has Keegan-Michael Key in it so I am all-in (pun intended). I am about 65% into the movie and, to this point, I cannot recommend the movie. Maybe there will be a big turn-around but I don't see it. The only reasons that I am keeping it on are: that I like poker and I am curious how it will end. Not super curious I suppose.

I have to excuse myself for a moment because of the aforementioned fruit juice dilemma.

The end of the movie stunk and I do not recommend this movie. That is two hours of my life I will never get back.

There is a lot of crazy stuff on the news lately; I am not talking only about of Goofus in Chief. The whole Facebook thing  is crazy. Cha Cha got off of Facebook a year or two ago because she didn't want everybody to know all of her business. She works in technically savvy industry and she does a lot of the digital content-type things for the her company. I had been on the fence of getting off of social networks but I would not stay in touch with people without those platforms. It is a riddle wrapped in an mystery, inside an enigma. For now, I will ride this out and see if Zuckerberg will back good on what he is trying to do.

So I changed the station and there was Keegan-Michael Key on a commercial. I am not sure if he is stalking me or I am stalking him. And there he is again. I had to add his photo there because he clearly is trying to get some more ink (virtual ink) in the blog. I will await the residual checks for all of the P.R. I am throwing his way.

Okay, I am clearly running out of things to write about. Thank you for stopping by. I don't know if I will blog again before Wednesday but I will try (I may not even try now that I think of it). I clearly do not more than I do know. Thank you for slowing down to be here for a bit. TTTT (Wednesday)? MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment