Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Nobody Remembers Cougar

I have to get dressed soon so this will be very quick. We are headed to Ravinia Music Festival to see Matchbox Twenty and The Goo Goo Dolls. I am going with two of my best GFF's; I am so metro-sexual (Mattro-sexual). It is kind of chilly and rainy but I'd rather that than 100 and humid! I know we are gonna have a great time.

It looks (sounds) like Dirty Laundry Podcast is going to be back soon. I think I was just like Cougar in Top Gun - I was "holding on too tight." Everybody always remembers Maverick but nobody ever remembers Cougar. Remember Maverick was #2 while Cougar was still around. Not sure if we are gonna air the one we recorded as a "lost episode" or just scratch it. The things we talked about are already dated even though it was like two weeks ago so we'll see what happens.

It just now started to rain again. Ravinia is almost two hours away and the concert starts in five hours so who knows what will happen. It does seem to be getting nipplier out too. Third of July and I am going to be wearing a sweatshirt and maybe a jacket. Still on the fence with the whole shorts/jeans thought though.

Time is out. I have to get cracking. How can I yell at Cha Cha for holding us up if I am part of the problem? It's the smaller things in life that make it fun! Have a great night and look for us if you're gonna be at the concert. I will be the one who looks like Bosley with Sabrina and Kelly (could use a blonde to play the role of Jill / Farrah Fawcett or Kris / Cheryl Ladd) if you're gonna be there. Why do I still remember the names of Charlie's Angels? Answer - puberty!

TTTT (probably)...MITM (call sign Cougar) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment