Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The blog is short, fat and I'm proud of that.

Happy birthday to my very good friend of nearly forty years John Roehlk. Also, happy birthday to my non-friend of my whole life Tom Hanks. I like Tom Hanks but he doesn't know of me just so you don't think we are feuding.

We are supposed to record Dirty Laundry Podcast tonight but Cha Cha, just a moment ago, got a message that she has to get something done for work expeditiously. She is starting to use terms like Ethernet so it may be getting serious. I think we'll still record tonight. I want to work-out today too so maybe when I get done with this blog I'll work-out while she is finishing with her paying gig for today. Thankfully, tonight is my Saturday morning (right now is my Friday night (Frinight) because last night was my Friday) so I have some extra time today. Tomorrow is the Cubs game. The offer is still open to buy Greg and I some beers in Wrigleyville if you're gonna be down there tomorrow afternoon/night. I cannot believe people aren't jumping at this opportunity. I am not really rooting for either team tomorrow but I will be silently rooting for the Angels. I just want the Cardinals to win the National League Central so they can work their way back to the World Series and if all of the teams in that division lose except for the Cards that makes it easier for that to happen.

I have taken about a four hour break between that last paragraph and now and it is now time to start the podcast. I was working on the show prep most of that time and we went to lunch. I guess this may be one of the shortest blogs I will have written. I will probably not write tomorrow since I will be at the game. So have a nice 30+ plus without me. TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment