Sunday, July 29, 2012

Prejudice Knows No Bounds!

I am either getting sick, very tired or dying. Of the three I think I would prefer sick the least. Maybe I am sick and tired of dying. I guarantee I am dying; once we are born that's actually what we are doing every moment we are alive isn't it? Dying!
Unless you have a cool car!
Michael Phelps got fourth place? I heard it on the radio. I heard the story not the event. How boring would swimming be on the radio? Not much more boring than watching it on television or in person I suppose. Is he gonna lose his Subway advertisements to Ryan Lochte who beat him and won the gold medal or to Peter Vanderkaay who already won a silver and a bronze in this year's Olympics? I know there are more events so maybe he will redeem himself to Jerrod. What do Olympic swimmers do after the Olympics? Life Guards? Swim Instructors? Synchronized shows in Las Vegas? Does synchronized swimming even still exist? Also, it still pisses me off that they have "beach volleyball" when it's actually played in some stadium and is clearly not a beach. It's sand volleyball! The Olympic Committee takes us for a bunch of morons. Or is it just the British?  

Last night we went to Aquaviva for dinner. I don't know if you remember the last time I went there with Cha Cha and MADYM and they ran out of bloody mary mix after I had one drink and I was the only one in the entire place drinking them? This time was even worse than last time and Cha Cha and I have agreed that we will never go back here. Time heals all wounds and never is a very long time so we we'll see how that goes.  I had to work afterword so I just drank Diet Pepsi which made me discover that they use well water for their ice cubes and their water tastes like ass. I have tasted ass when I was the last sled dog in the 1987 Iditarod and it is not delicious. The service was poor and I felt that a shuffle board match or a bingo game was gonna break-out any minute. Fabio and I met Cha Cha and Splenda there because they were coming back from IKEA so we had two cars. We drove up to the mandatory valet parking and gave them our keys. If you didn't read my blog the last time we went there I mentioned that they do the valet parking so they can park the cars by the road so they look busier than they are. I know this is true but they do something else that I did not consider - they practice auto-profiling. When we came out of the restaurant we noticed that all of the cars near the road were all of the nicest and trendiest cars. The Fiat made the cut at the $1.98 Little Miss Sunshine Automobile Beauty Contest as it was parked right up front. I had to wait for my 2004 Toyota 4-Runner to be brought around from the back of the bus restaurant. The 4-Runner still looks good but it didn't make the cut. I need to YELP about it again. The last time I YELPED about it was two years ago when they were real new. They are bust now, probably because I YELPED them with four stars but they are nowhere near four now.

I am done blogging for today because I had a lot more typed and then the computer erased stuff while I was looking at it. I have to figure out the ghost in this machine. My life is a hidden camera show and I am constantly the prey.


Have a great day and maybe I will blog again sometime . TTT??????...MITM (pissed - the mad kind not the drunk kind) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment