Sunday, September 3, 2017

Another Blog Bites the Dust!

I have always loved those movies
I cannot believe I am actually blogging on a Sunday. I will probably say, at the end of the blog, that I will blog again tomorrow and Tuesday and then I will not. It is always my intention to write every Sunday, Monday and Tuesday but I seldom get to do that. It is only 10:32 now and I have already mowed the lawn to that cannot be my excuse.

Tomorrow is Labor Day and I do not have to work. My company (the one I work for, I should say, as it is not MY company) is open, as it always is, tomorrow but I am off (on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays). Jill and I are thinking about driving up to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin just for the Helser of it. I remember, when I was in high school and was 18-years-old, my friends and I would go there almost every weekend because the drinking age was 18-years-old. I am not sure why we were in such a big hurry to grow up because, mostly, being a grown-up kinda sucks. These days I don't drink alcohol hardly at all. That being said, I did have three glasses of moscoto with dinner last night. I am not sure what there is even to do on Lake Geneva these days. I wish there were a way to type something into a devise and fond things like that out. Maybe I will have to invent that and become surer rich. I will complete and perfect my time machine invention first and then it is easy street for me. I think of Jerry Lewis every year on Labor Day. I wonder if anybody have a Jerry Lewis/Dean Martin marathon on tomorrow?
HAZMATT

I mowed the lawn early today and my neighbors, if they looked out their windows, were probably surprised to see me wearing: a red hardhat, blue mirrored Back to the Future-looking sunglasses, swim shoes, yellow gloves, jeans and a jacket. It was too hot and humid for all of that but it spared many of my vital bits and pieces. The hard hat saved me from two trees spearing my noodle, the glasses spared me from becoming a cyclops and the long pants (jeans) took several shrapnel hits with minor pains rather than the loss of a few naughty bits and pieces. One hurt a great deal but, when mowing a lawn, you have to play but sometimes.

I listened to thee Adam Ant station on Pandora again while I mowed. I think I usually listen to the Adam Ant station or the AC/DC station while I mow. I guess I have different stations for different things. I have sleeping stations, driving stations (vary depending on traffic and distances), blogging stations, exercising stations (though lately I have been watching movies). Some of the songs that I liked today (and have liked since the 80's) contained the lines/lyrics: "everybody avoids me like a cyclone ranger (so) I get my kicks above the waistline sunshine and we can act like we come from out of this world, leave the real one far behind..." That is three songs combined into one run-on sentence to keep you busy for a while.

I actually wrote the first paragraph of my first novel this week. Thought it and wrote it down because my memory is old and cob-webby. One of the things that I like about my work is that my mind can wander a bit while I work without it effecting my productivity. I can even think and whistle while I work if I want to. I do have to reign it in )the thoughts and the whistling both) occasionally but I have songs and ideas and thoughts running in and out of my mind all day long. I know most of us have that going on pretty much all the time. I am doing it when I write this almost constantly. So, having written the first line of my book, I guess I need to get my asterisk in gear and get to writing.

I have a doctor's appointment nest week and maybe he will give a prescription for medical marijuana so I can get some good writing ideas with my mind opened all the way.

His mom dressed him like Wizzo from Bozo
I still have that high-pitched humming/buzzing going on in my head but can still not get extra terrestrial chatter from it like people have claimed to have had. I am not sure if they are crazy or I am. Maybe I am extraterrestrial and I just don't know it. Wouldn't we be extraterrestrial to people on other planets? Maybe they hear our buzzing in their pointy ears?

One of my favorite songs of all time is playing right now - Bohemian Rhapsody. Freddy Mercury (I call him Farrokh) has one of the best singing voices of all time, in my opinion. He is probably the best singer from Zanzibar of all time. Queen is in my top-five music groups of all time; probably number one. I want this song played when my ashes are sprinkled somewhere I was never allowed to go when I was alive. I want to go into eternity breaking the rules. I will have to decide where and advise / I am open to suggestions.

Hey, Fabio just stopped by so I am going to make lunch for Cha Cha, he and I. Thanks for stopping in and I will try to write tomorrow (Probably not) and Tuesday. TTTSoon...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment