Sunday, September 17, 2017

My Brakes are Killing Me

I always tell her not to ride on the cart that way, but...
It has been a pretty nice day so far (it is 14:38 so I guess it is pretty far on into the day). Cha Cha and I went out for breakfast and then we went over to Menard's to get some mulch for the areas that we planted last week I think - may have been the previous weekend). We also got a few flower plants to add to the yard. Then we went to Target and got some groceries.

I am watching the Cardinals - Cubs game game and the Cubs are leading 1-0 in the 4th inning. The Cards have bases loaded with one out in the fourth inning ( double play ended that hope of mine). The Cubs won the first two games of this thee-game series and I hope that the Cards can avoid the sweep. Oh, that being blogged, it is now 2-0. Drats and double drats!

So, Hurricane Jose is wreaking havoc now and Tropical Storm Maria is headed our way now too. There has to have been two that I missed between J and M; there has to have been a K and an L in there. I will take a look. Okay, I found that Tropical Storm Norma is on the way next (toward Mexico) and Tropical Storm Lee is out in the Atlantic Ocean. Maybe they retired the K storms since Katrina is in the Storm Destruction of Fame? Okay, I did not give up and found that Tropical Storm Katia got tuckered-out before reaching Mexico.
I read about how Marriott sent a ship to their resort in St. Thomas to pick-up stranded people when Hurricane Irma had passed and before Jose had not turned north toward the area. Irma had pretty much devastated every building not made of concrete and the airport was closed due to the weather. I thought that was very nice to get there to rescue people before Jose arrived. They got there in time and got out in time but, they took only registered guests in the St.Thomas Marriotts. They left people there even tough they had hundreds of empty seats on the ship. There is no reason they could not have gotten everybody off of that island. If I had been a member of the crew I would have broken any company edict or rule and gotten every person that wanted to leave and that I could fit on that ship out of there. My job be damned. I would even have taken jail time for breaking maritime rules or whatever. Right is right and wrong is wrong. People in distress should always be helped when possible. Marriott is dead to me. I thought we had a Marriott credit card and I was going to cut it up but it is a Hilton card so I did not. The Hilton's need my money because they are so poor. I am very aggravated just reminding myself of that story.

3-0 Cubs now in the sixth inning.

I have a job interview set-up for Wednesday afternoon. It is where I already work but it is another position where they need additional backup help in a different department. If I were to get the position I would keep my current job and would just flex-over to work there as/when needed. I am kind of excited. It is nice to interview for jobs when you already have a job. I will study some of my responses between now and Tuesday night and whatever happens Wednesday afternoon is what is meant to happen. I know me better than anyone so I will just be me and let them see who I am.
My brakes are killing me!

Hey, it is 3-3 now in the sixth. I think I will end now since the game is getting excited and I know that me watching will make all the difference. Additionally, I don't get to watch may Cardinals' games and this is a good one. I will blog again tomorrow between all of the running around I have to do. I have to get my urine sample taken again tomorrow so they can determine if the red blood cells in my urine was a fluke or whether I am dying or something. That would take the pressure off of the job interview I suppose. I also have to get the brakes checked on the 4Runner. It is leaking brake fluid. I believe it may be a brake line. I am sorry I purchased the option of brakes option on the Toyota though they came in handy when we had the boat. Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate you every single day. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment