Tuesday, August 1, 2017

One More Day and the Nest Empties

Oh, my goodness it is already 14:05.
I have been in shorter lines for concert tickets in the 80's

This morning I went to the DMV for the new sticker for the plates for the 4Runner. I was happy that they only charged me the $101 as the sticker expired yesterday. I did go yesterday but they are closed on Mondays. I mentioned that so maybe that is why they didn't charge me a surcharge. It was quite a long line for stickers/registrations/titles... the line for new licenses and tests was much longer though. After that I came back home and Fabio and I went to the bank to get a cashier's check for his rent/security deposit. He moves out of here tomorrow while I am at work. If we are not busy at work I will see about getting off early to help. After the bank we went for lunch at B-Dubs (Buffalo Wild Wings). I also stopped at The UPS Store to send a package back to Amazon Prime for Cha Cha.

After writing the blog yesterday Fabio and I went to my parents' house to get the trailer. I guess it is my trailer now as my dad no longer has a vehicle that has a trailer hitch. I parked the trailer in the garage in case it rained/rains. Fabio is carrying his boxes up from the basement and loading the trailer  as I write. He says he does not need help so I will not insist. He is young and tall and thin and I am old and average height and fat. While we were working on getting the trailer to work for my hitch yesterday I was trying to loosen the bolt that held the ball and the pipe wrench slipped and I fell back on my skinny, flat ass and it still hurts a bit today. Thankfully, I slept pretty well last night in spite of that. Jeff is watching Noah haul the boxes up and he is trying to figure out what is going on.
  Now it is a nightmare!  

The Orange Idiot in Chief is speaking on CNN right now. I do not believe a word that he says. I think Im"peach"ment is perfect for a man of his color. 

No More Mooch after I posted the Jay and Silent Bob clip yesterday on my Facebook page. I was unaware of the power I yielded until after the Mooch had to scooch without a smooch for screwing the pooch. Let me know if you need me to use my voodoo again and I will consider on a case-by-case situation. I do not wish to abuse my new-found powers. I also don't know if there is a certain number limit of how many times I can use it. I will learn as I go.

Tonight at 8PM CST I plan to watch Al Gore - The Climate Crisis on CNN. I have the DVR set in case I forget to watch or fall asleep. Those are my inconvenient truths. I really wish he had become President. I did sign a petition for him to run in 2020 at the website Change.org. We need to right the ship so our children, grandchildren... can live safe and happy lives.

Sorry, I took a quick break there to help Noah load the trainer with his couch, a couple of chairs, a table... 

Okay, I am going to end now because Noah needs more help and I have to rehang the basement door. Thanks a lot for coming by. I know I always (usually) say that or something like that but, please know, I really do appreciate you and, please know, that those are not just words; I really do appreciate YOU! TTTSunday (early or late most likely as I actually have something to do on that day for a change)...MITM(out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment