Monday, August 7, 2017

I Cannot Believe it's Already Guacamole-Thirty

It is 12:34 and I am finally blogging. I am using the writing to rest, to be honest. I have had a busy morning. Most of that business was vacuuming and cleaning what had formerly been Fabio's bedroom. It is, officially, the workout room now. It is a large area so it efficiently houses all of the exercise equipment that we have amassed  over the years. I am very happy with the way that it turned-out. My workout for today was to vacuum the carpeting and moving over: the weight bench, the free-weights, the sit-up machine doohickey (how come we don't use the word "doohickey" any more?),  the bench-press and those weights and the weight machine the weights (leg and arm) that are attached to that.

Yesterday we went to Wheeling to Coopers Hawk for a celebration for our niece getting her Master's Degree. Fabio and Cha Cha's sister, Heather, went with us. Man, that is a long way from here. It was a good time and we saw many people that we have not seen in awhile. Splenda and Andy were there too so it was really nice. Of course, when we got home, we watched Game of Thrones. I had been awake since 00:26 so I did not get much from last night's episode as I was very tired from no sleep and driving. I will probably re-watch it today sometime after I go to the supermarkets. I must say - one way to get a good night's sleep is to not sleep the night before.

This morning I also cancelled a doctor's appointment from a neurologist that I have decided not to see any longer. I have another neurologist that I trust much more that I will continue to see. That one said that he does not need to see me for another year, unless something else comes up in the meantime. I also made an appointment with my general practitioner. His office called last week and asked me to call to make my yearly check-up. He must need a new putter or sand wedge or something. Golf makes me think about 45 going on vacation to play golf at one of his resorts and then tweets what CNN is talking about. In all fairness, it was raining in New Jersey where he was. But, why was he watching "fake news" while he is on vacation?

I should get a haircut today but I think I will do that tomorrow.

When we got home yesterday evening we went to see Fabio's new place. It is really nice and he and his roommate have it decorated very nicely. I am very excited of him. It makes me very happy that both of our kids are doing very well.

I spoke to my dad when we got home yesterday and he told me that my mom slapped another "resident" at her new place. They are going to readjust her medications with my dad's permission. I believe she is just confused and frustrated as being in a new place again and she is just not used to the routines. I hope I am right. My dad says that Medicare, not Medicaid, is paying her bills right now (for 100 days at this time). I am not sure what the difference but I am glad they are getting help before 45 screws that up.
I love service guacamole in that bowl for some reason

I think  I will stop now and get dressed to go to the store. I am thinking about ground turkey tacos with black beans, rice and guacamole. I love making guacamole because fresh guacamole is the only way to eat guacamole. I will write some more after I get back. I am going t have to learn how to cook for two as there have been more than the two of us for such a long time. I will probably have problems with the portioning so, if you're hungry and in our area on a particular day, let me know and I will make enough for you (even though there will probably be more anyway). Leftovers are usually great too though. I will be back so to finish - tweet among yourselves until I get back.

It is 15:11 now. I did a few bills after the shopping too (water, electric...) but nothing essential really.

I got all of the things for the tacos and guacamole and, as soon as I am done writing, I will make the guacamole. I am going to wait awhile because, if I make it now, all of the baked chips and guac will be gone before Cha Cha gets home. I will probably sent Fabio a text and see if he wants to stop by for tacos. He works at the grocery store less than a mile away from us and I know he is working because I saw him (stealthfully) when I stopped at store number two (Schnuck's) after store number one (Jewel) didn't have everything I needed and/or wanted. "Store number one" and "store number two" have nothing to do with bodily functions or the order in which I rate them, rather, that was the simply the order that I went to them today. I am gonna send him a text right now. He might be interested in seeing that the artist formerly known as His Bedroom is now a Anytime Fitness.
Do you think he saw me?

I am obsessed with making the guacamole now so I am going to end the writing already. I still have one more day of my weekend tomorrow and I love talking to with at you here so I am certain that I will write again tomorrow. If I don't please do not be alarmed because I may just be in traction from working-out again. I don;t think I will have to mow the yard this week because of the way global warming has made the grass not grow so much this week. Enjoy the rest of your today and your tonight because you do a lot of wonderful thing for everybody else and you deserve to treat yourself once in awhile (or always) TTTT...MITM (out) TA! How many times did I use the word "guacamole" in today's blog do you suppose?

No comments:

Post a Comment