Tuesday, August 8, 2017

I Got the Beaver Cleaver Cut Today

I cannot believe it is already 16:16. I am not sure I have anything to blog about but I try to keep my word about 75-100% of the time. I guess I try more than that but I am unsuccessful up to approximately 75% most of the time (90%). I know I have said it before but I was never really very good at math. I wish they had had phones with calculators apps when I was younger.

What happened today? Jill and I went out for brunch and then she had a meeting and now she is working upstairs for her real job. She took a half day off. I went shopping twice again today - Target and Hy-Vee. Fabio went with me to Target and I bought him some food items so he doesn't starve to death in his new place. Oh yeah, I also got my hair cut at Sports Clips. I had not been to them in quite awhile so my hair is shorter than I usually get it cut. Reason? The last time I was there they cut it this short and that's what they had in the computer. I feel like a kid getting his haircut in, what my parents called, "the regular little boy's cut." I look like Theodore "Beaver" Cleaver again. I had been going to Great Clips since my last visit to today's joint. I am happy that I can wear hats to work as I may do that for awhile beginning tomorrow.

I added a few things (exercise equipment-wise) to the exercise room today and Fabio and I are working on getting the WiFi down there. I am really tired but I may workout a bit before bed tonight. At the very least ride the bike and maybe the treadmill.

It will not be much longer until we get back in the Dirty Laundry Studio (Kajunkles Studio) and start the show again. I know I have said that a few times but I really mean it this time; just like I really meant it the last several times too. I will let you know, of course, when Cha Cha and The Agitator are waxing poetic. I am not sure who this poetic person is but I am impressed with all of the waxing that he/she gets done - must be a channel swimmer or something?

I am not sure what is going on for dinner. We still have some guacamole and seasoned ground turkey left as well as some chips and corn and flower shells. It maybe leftover taco/nacho night?

I heard some really disturbing news today - Donald Trump is still President. I cannot wait until I can report differently. I like that his approval rating keeps going down and down among his former followers and supporters. I cannot believe he can't even keep his Twitter trap shut while he is on vacation. I am happy about that because that is making his approval plummet but I still cannot believe it.
I saw it!

I have to get some things done because tomorrow is back to work day. Cha Cha and I had discussed going down to Carbondale, home of one of our alma maters is (SIU) to watch the solar eclipse as that is suppose to be the best place in the world to view it. But, we have decided against it because it is going to be crazy down there. They are talking about: no hotels available, possibly running out of vehicle fuel... I also saw a report about Lalapalooza in Chicago, that just ended, and all of the stolen property that thieve lifted and pick-pocket during the concerts. With southern Illinois having many more people that the Chicago concert show I worry what might happen. We will be able to see the eclipse from here (even if not for the full two minutes and 55 seconds or whatever it is) but I am okay with that. Splenda and Andy are going and I hope everything goes well for them. They are both bright and sensible so I think things will go just fine. Plus, what happens if it rains and the sky is overcast or something? I always fear the worst and hope for the best. Fabio and I will be at the Kane County Cougars game (free tickets and food vouchers) so we will see the sun I imagine. Can you believe Cougar Stadium is now Northwestern Medicine Field? What does Northwestern Medicine not own in this area? We used to go to Cougars' games all of the time and it seemed like every other week they were an affiliate of a different Major League team. Now they are minor leagues for the Arizona Diamondbacks. They are playing the Burlington Bees who are affiliated with the Los Angeles Angels. I may wear a Diamondbacks cap to the game - I have all of the MLB caps and several that no longer exist. Fabio has a Diamondbacks cap too because I coached his little league team (along with my assistant Splenda) when they were the Diamondbacks.

Okay, it is 17:01 and I am done. All of a sudden I am Nipsey Russell so let's not tussle. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are well and continue to be that way. Have a great night and I will blog again on my next weekend - I just looked and, as of write now, I have nothing scheduled on my three-day weekend Su,M,Tu - woohoo. Maybe I will golf? TTTSu,M,Tu...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment