Tuesday, May 30, 2017

What a Week I'm Having!

What a week I'm (we're) having!
I thought I had better blog now because my last weekend day (today) is changing second by second and I want to get some things here as promised.

This morning I went to Central DuPage Hospital to visit my doctor. I was seeing two doctors with this specialty but I have decided to drop the one here in town and go see the one I saw today exclusively from here-on-out. Anyway, on the way there I dropped Cha Cha off at her work in Geneva and headed on to Winfield or whatever town CDH resides. The doctor seems to think I am doing much better and says I do not have to come back and see for another year. He said he would probably made it longer than a year but that is as far out as their system will let them schedule appointments. On the way home I stopped at the supermarket (Schnuck's) and picked up some things to make my salads for the upcoming workweek and some bird seed for the outside birds (we don't have any inside currently though we have had a few fly in the house over the past year) and peanuts (in the shells) for the squirrels. The rabbits seem to eat the bird seed and I do throw out lettuce and such now and again. Anyway, getting back to the medical sagas, Cha Cha has been waiting for her medical insurance company to approve the next procedure to find out what is wrong with her. She called me about half-an-our ago and said that they called with the approval and she is supposed to be at Delnor Hospital today at 16:45. Of course, I will go pick her up at work and take her. I hope they find out what is ailing her. I am much more concerned about her than I am about me. I called-off of work last Wednesday (my Monday) because of her hospital stays the prior two days and I may have to do the same again this week? We are supposed to have a very slow week at work this week but, regardless, family comes first. I can always find another job if it comes to that but I can never find another Cha Cha! I don;t foresee it being an issue or maybe I it will be a quick thing today and I will just go to work a little bit tired tomorrow. There is also a chance that we will get off early (by choice) if it is as slow as they have predicted. With all that is going on I have very little time to worry about what our Idiot-In-Chief is up to - for that I am thankful.
Not "only in cinemas" anymore!

When I stopped at the store I also picked-up a movie (Hidden Figures) at the Redbox that I have wanted to see when it was in the theaters. So, before I paused it to answer Jill's call and then begin writing this, I began watching it and, so far, it is as good as I had expected it to be. I really like movies about people who are discounted and then rise-up and show racists or bigots or sexists... and prove them wrong about their preconceived ignorances. I suppose I am kind of a romantic that likes the little gal or guy to prove the idiots wrong.

It is almost 14:00 now and I am going to have to start some laundry so I have clean work clothes for tomorrow come what may. I have plenty of clean clothes but I have some certain ones that I seem to like to wear to work. I am so glad that I cleaned the garage and mowed the lawn at the early part of my week because today would have made those things improbable. 
If I do not blog tomorrow that means that everything is great and I went to work. If I stay home to watch over my love I will blog, at the very least, a very small something. I am not sure exactly what is going to be done with Jill today but something has to be done to get her some relief. My nearly life-long friend Kevin (a chiropractor) has offered to come up with a program to help me and he did help me when I was having some of my problems in the beginning. I may speak to him about helping Cha Cha if whatever is being done today does not elevate her issues. Thank you for all the love and thoughts you have been sending our way - we really appreciate it all. TTT?...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment