Tuesday, May 2, 2017

I Would Not Buy that for a Dollar!

I just used that photo to make me feel better about our fence
I cannot believe it is 13:38 already. I have accomplished quite a bit but, again, due to the weather I cannot finish fixing the fence. I will be out of town all next week so it HAS TO get done this week. Today is my last weekend day and, looking at the weather forecast for the next week, tomorrow appears to be the only day that it is not supposed to rain this week. Yes, I understand what the word "forecast" means and I do know that the weather people are the only people who can be wrong more times than not and still have jobs. Well, I suppose our current President could be lumped into that "wrong more times than not" category and still having a job too (for now anyway). The ground outside here is just way too wet for me to get those two partial poles out of the ground. Mud is so much harder to dig into than dirt (even if it is mostly clay thanks to the builders who keep the black dirt to sell-off and just leave we homeowners 6" or so of black dirt. Well, there goes the sump-pump keeping our basement dry - right on cue. I my have to call-off from work tomorrow to get the fence done. I still have five days (one week and one day given my four-day-a-week schedule) on top of the four that I am using for the East Coast.

This morning I went grocery shopping, got fuel for he JEEP and then, when I got home, Jeff and I took a walk. I have no idea how a dog can have enough urine in their system to be able to have liquid to water every fire hydrant and many of the trees throughout the hood. He loves to take walks even in the chilly, windy, wet weather. When we got almost home he decided that he had to drop a deuce. Yes, we have a little container as part of the lease that dispenses little blue bags for just such an occasion. So, after his royal pooper-scooper (me) got done cleaning his mess, we came back home and I think he is taking a nap now. It was pretty windy so it probably was tougher on him than usual. Now he is taking a nap. I failed to mention that his poop was a double-bagger and I ended-up getting some on my hands. I wiped some of it on the grass but had to do a major hand-washing after we got inside. While we were on our walk we also managed to find some wild tulips.
Can I get a Rhino, Giraffe, Panda, Sea Turtle, Elephant, Tiger, foot-long please?
Jimmy John's has sub sandwiches for $1 from 14:00 - 20:00 today. I will not go there for that because Jimmy (James) John Liautaud is a butt hole and does not deserve even one of my George W.'s (not Bush but the original George W.) I might consider it if I could get a salad - no I wouldn't. I didn't realize he was from Arlington Heights, IL and went to school in Elgin, Illinois until right now. The blog research teaches me so many things. He was born in 1964 and went to Eastern Illinois University so I bet some of my friends even knew him. The reason I call him a butt hole is because he hunts endangered species in Africa and the like. I have managed to enrage myself. I would just as soon eat a Soylent Green sandwich than something made by this jackass (okay, maybe not). If tulips were endangered I would not have "found" them on our walk. Remember, I am a guy who feeds birds and squirrels and rabbits and whatever/whomever wants to come about every single day of my life so killing animals, simply for sport, is abominable to me. If you;re so into sport - how about getting in the squared-circle with Iron Mike Tyson for a few rounds and see how tough you are little Jimmy? ERRRRRRRRRR...

I have to think happy thoughts. How about #45 wanting to shut-down the government even though Congress reached a spending deal that would avoid shutting down the government? Does 45 need a vacation from all of the golf he has been playing for the past 100 days or so? It certainly wasn't the The White House Correspondents' Dinner that wore him out since he is the first President to miss it since Ronald Reagan who had a great excuse - getting shot by John Hinkley Jr.. What a coward! Did he get worn-out from spending too much time bashing the media? Maybe the President of The Philippines wants to take 45 hunting for Filipinos. How come Filipinos starts with an F rather than them being called Philipinos? I have always thought myself not very political even though I was in Student Council in junior high and high school but I am born-again political. I was always politically incorrect if that counts as being political.

I have to figure out what to make for dinner. I am leaning toward salad given that previous paragraph. I mostly eat salads anyway these days. I bought some spinach dip and cole slaw when I was at the store earlier. I also got some Cracked-Pepper & Olive Oil Triscuits. I wonder if that would satisfy the masses? I have a feeling Fabio will be going to Jimmy John's. Peanut butter and banana sandwiches sound good. Grilled cheese on fancy bread? I may have to go back to the store and get some fancy cheeses and nice breads because that sounds good right about now. Tomato soup to go with the sandwiched on a chilly day? I wish I would have thought of those things while I was at the store but, we live really close to a very good store that has all kinds of cheeses.

I have to get this posted now because it is getting close to 16:00 and if I convince even one dollar from going into the pocket of Jim Liautaud I feel like I have made a difference. I know I won't be going. Thanks a lot for coming by and letting me become political (at least for now) again. Maybe I should consider trying local politics. Maybe I will blog tomorrow either after work or on my break from fixing the fence. TTT?...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment