Monday, June 20, 2016

I Love Dragons!

We have so many dragonflies in our backyard. They are really cool to see and watch. Cha Cha says they are a good sign. I have always liked when back wings were broader than fore wings so I agree with her. Then, when you throw in that the wings are transparent I am hooked for life. I do wonder, however, if we actually have dragonflies or we have damselflies. Either way I like them and they are fun to watch. I would say that the sight of dragonflies means that winter is coming but, since today is the first day of summer, I doubt that is the case. Speaking of that - Game of Thrones was really good last night; I love the dragon scenes. And, as it turns out, winter is always coming unless it is here. Since we are in the MIDDLE of cornfields we get quite a few different insects and such since farmers will bring in some of these critters to make their crops yield more products. Some things might be to help the soil and others may be introduced to germinate the crops...

Normally today I would mow the lawn but I did that on Saturday so now maybe I can blog earlier and rest and relax a bit and perhaps allow the last remaining remnants of this cold/flu/malaria... that has been haunting me for the past few weeks to finally rest in peace and allow me to do the same when I sleep at night. I could sleep right now actually but I choose not to do that. I decided to do the more fun task of tackling the laundry again. I cannot believe I complain about that when people used to have to take their clothes down to the river or creek or crick or wherever and beat the laundry on the rocks. The one constant about man throughout history is the complaining I bet.

I just remembered, The Jim Gaffigan Show was really good this week. We watched it last season (the show, not this episode) and it got a bit disappointing toward the end but I like his comedy and wanted to see if the show was tweaked. So, for now, it is still on the auto record for every week. I remember Seinfeld wasn't all that great at the beginning either but we all know how that turned out. It turned-out with Jerry owning everything and now riding around with famous people in cars having coffee (even with POTUS).

The NBA Finals are over and the Cleveland Cavaliers finally won an NBA title after making it to the Finals for six consecutive years. People were writing-off the Cavaliers but I knew, for some reason, that they were going to win. I knew it but I am not sure that I believed it even though I knew it. I have always liked LeBron James. He seems like a nice guy and he doesn't take himself too seriously. He kind of reminds me of Magic Johnson when he was young. I am happy that James' was with the Cavs when they finally brought a title to the city since he is from that city and that is where he started his NBA career. Fabio and I went to see LeBron play in Cleveland several years ago; I am not even sure how long ago that was but, of course, it was before he went to Miami and then went back to Cleveland.
 Is the answer - to win a title for Cleveland? 

I might go lie down for awhile because I am still dragging pretty much on the back-end of this cold. I was going to write that I did not proofread today's blog but that would imply that I usually do proofread before posting. Sometimes I will read the blog after I post it and correct some of the errors later but I want you to know that you are mentally superior to me and I always prefer not to be the smartest person in the room. There is so much less pressure in being the village idiot. If I stop making all of the typos and such I would just put more pressure on myself and what fun would that be?

Okay, enjoy the rest of your day and thank you so much for stopping by. I will write again as I can and, at this point, it looks like tomorrow is a go. I repeat - tomorrow is a go. TTTT (94.321%)...MITM (out). TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment