Sunday, July 30, 2017

The Murder Blog!

It was cool that is was based in Aurora, Illinois 
Jeff and I just got back from PetSmart. We went to get him another a 50 pound bag of dog food. He  loves riding in the car (JEEP this time) and he also loves going to the stores that let him come inside. They even give him treats at the checkout. I did learn that Jeff and I are both probably homosexual or, at the very least, bi and/or bi/=curious. We were listening to Out Chicago on the radio the way back home. I am now sitting on the patio writing this while Cha Cha is paining some shelf next to me. She mentioned hearing Mike Myers on the radio talking about Wayne's World and the singing of Bohemian Rhapsody in the film. So, now I am listening to that song while I continue to type. I would say this is one of my top five favorite songs of  all time. And now, with Anothony Scaramucci (The Mooch) being the Nut House/White House Communications Director (for now until any way "the wind blows") the song is gaining a resurgence. Scaramucci, Scaramucci, will you stop all these scandals? We all know the answer to that question. "Thunderbolts and lightening very, very frightening."

I just noticed that those large chartreuse Alice in Wonderland mushrooms that were here last week are completely gone. It is weird how they seemed to appear over night and disappear just the same way.

I was going to go visit my mom today but I have way too much to do. I have tomorrow and Tuesday off of work too so I will get over to her new place in Winfield probably tomorrow depending on what time they move her there. She will be residing in Winfield Woods where they deal with more of the kinds of issues that she has. The place is right by Central DuPage Hospital. I talked to my dad on the phone and he is going to let me know when she gets moved,

Today is a great day to mow the lawn as the temperature is almost perfect. I think we are going to Twins for lunch. It is a great place and we usually get lunch, for the two of us, for around twenty-bucks. Jill's dad used to go there almost every day after he got off of work so it has some sentimental connection for us too.
Fabio just got home from work (12:19) and he and Cha Cha are nerding-out talking about talking about what they expect will happen on Game of Thrones tonight. I watch it but I am not into it as much as they are. Fabio is going to Twins with us. I have learned that he will move out on Wednesday. Speaking of Game of Thrones, Cha Cha has been saying that "the white walkers" are a metaphor for climate change for quite some time. Now, everybody is saying that.

It is now 15:29 and we are back from Twins. Lunch for three, including two glasses of wine for Cha Cha. was only $30.00 (which included a 20% tip). You cannot do much better than that even from the grocery store. This is better because no mess to clean-up and no dishes to do. And, Fabio drove home while I sat in back like Jack Benny or somebody.

The Murder Castle in Chicago
I watched the next two episodes of American Ripper. Watching the show reminds me of how I felt about Jeff Mudgett when I interviewed him for our podcast. He wants, so badly, to make Jack The Ripper be the same person as his great great grandfather H.H, Holmes. It is like he is trying to prove that H.H. Holmes and Jack The Ripper were the same person so hard that he will twist anything to point that way. I am not convinced one way or the other but John Borowski (filmmaker of, among other films, H.H. Holmes: America's First Serial Killer, will be on the next episode). Borowski was on our podcast and he seemed to feel the same way that I did when he was on our show. I will be interested to see if he has changed his opinion. He has made many documentary film and I respect John a great deal. I have a few of his films if you care to see them. Dirty Laundry Podcast is scheduled to return to the ether within the next few months - more info on that to follow in subsequent blogs,

Alright, I am done with the blog for today. Thank you for checking-out what I think I am thinking. I hope you have a great rest of your Sunday. I will find time to blog again tomorrow. TTT some time tomorrow....MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment